ATWT: April Discussion Thread

• Members

I guess the writers were trying to show Meg is back to being herself and that Paul still has a soft spot; however, Emma was very out of character telling her daughter to fight dirty like Emily. Emily is my favorite character, however, the episode made her look like a baby thief. I know how this will end, joint custody, but is was fun to see everything get stirred up.

Before the end of the world, I hope Emily somehow gets preggers. She has wanted a baby forever and it would be a great parting gift. Also, I hope TPTB find a way to loop Hunter back into the PEM bubble: Kid is hot and fun to watch.

BTW, why are they bring back Evans as Sierra? She was never the real Sierra and will be a waste of space. My guess is that they will reunite her and Craig. This Gab story isn't that bad and might have worked well with Martha Byrne. ATWT has been doing pretty well in the ratings as of late but would be hitting 1.9 if realLilly were on the show.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I was thinking about the point of Sierra the other day. I don't think she was the original, and the last time she returned to the show she was boring as hell. I guess with Craigs *secret son* it's only fitting for her to make an appearance...I guess.

Oh, Hunter :wub:

They screwed that up royally. I don't think Emily even needs to get pregnant...she has a son in Hunter, I don't know why that seems to slip the writers minds. The potential to flesh out the dynamic between those two would have been some good drama. Did he officially leave the show, or is he just not on-screen?

• Members

The last scene with Hunter had him hanging out with Noah having a gay ol' time. I thought they were going to do a 360 and turn him queer. Pretty sure TPTB had planned to match Hunter with Maddie and, when she left the show, dropped him all together. He hasn't left Oakdale and my guess is that he is chilling with Bonnie, Jade, and John dixon up in Lisa's Penthouse.

Sierra's return is silly but I'm guessing that we will only see characters from the last decade return. At least 25% of ATWT viewers don't even know Ellen, Betsy, or Penny. I would not be shocked to see Penny return with the Wagner passing but TPTB might decide to bring back Zack and Zoe instead.

Just noticed that the ATWT thread for April is the longest out of all the soaps. This should count towards the ratings ;-)

• Members

Van Hansis: "No, I think Luke and Noah should be together in the end. I think that it’s kind of like – I would say Romeo and Juliet thing, but then they die in the end."

And this would suck because...?

Archived