ATWT: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so glad I did not watch. Carly?

The zap2it.com pre-caps don't show Reid and Luke being on at all next week. Those aren't the best pre-caps, though. They didn't mention Reid (or Luke or Noah) the first two days Reid was on the show.

• Members

^ I agree Ruxton, today's show was simply dreadful. My what a couple of weeks does to a show.

I love Julie Pinson, I really do, but I am sickened to death with this Janet propping. I don't give two shits about her family or where she grew up at. To have them basically focus an entire episode on this is ridiculous visit is a prime example of the disconnect between the TPTB and the viewers.

Janet is ATWT's version of Krystal Carey on AMC, endlessly propped up to be a saint, when the truth is they should have played up the vixen aspect in the character.

• Members

What makes me laugh about this is the fact that Eric went to a very Christian college, Wheaton College, in IL. It's been listed in US News and World's College Guides as one of the top five (or ten) colleges you don't want to go to if you're gay.

But I will continue to watch. The internet makes it so easy to watch only what I want. No nasty Janet for me, TYVM.

This is how it began with Jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly. One day she's a newbie, a spoiler (not that kind of spoiler), the next, the World Turns all around her.

• Members

Julie Pinsos is a fine actress but I am so sick of the Janet character and her Ho of a daughter Liberty. This is why the show has been cancelled. The New Liberty is just awful they should have killed her off. There was no need for a recast. They should be giving the vets the stories this last year of the show. TPTB had plenty of time to shift stories their way.

The remotes made me cringe. They reminded of Ellen Wheeler 2.0 of GL...UGH.....The show looked so cheap looking today.

• Members

After today yeah. Liberty, Janet, Janet's aunt and brother. Terri is the only that I could deal with even if she serves no purpose to the show. Anybody else? Oh wait Meg, Emma, Brain dead Lily and Faith. If Martha came back as Lily then I don't want her to fall off a cliff. I like Noelle Beck but when she took over the writing for Lily went bad.

• Members

Only Carly would attempt to use the funeral of someone she never even knew to keeeeeep Jackkkkkk. I can't believe it, but Craig was on a roll today. If you feel like you have to do such ridiculous things to get Jackkk backkk and keeeep Jackkkk, then you need to look at the situation, dear, and ask yourself if Jackkkk is worth the damn trouble. If you have to worry about him going off with Janet every time he leaves the house, then you ain't happy and you ain't gonna be for at least 18 years (or 6-7 in soap time).

Archived