ATWT: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA!! Barbara & Henry are cute for a "fling", but not anything more. Henry needs someone more on his maturity level; Barbara needs someone who can cater to her needs and who can satisfy her emotionally. Henry can do the emotional, but he's already proven to be an unsteady lover.

I think it's a bit hasty to cancel an event (specifically, the last one ever) because of fan reaction. If they show up with protest signs and blowhorns, show them the door and continue onward. A good time shouldn't be spoiled just because Nuke fans are unhappy. If this keeps up, we're going to hear about Nuke fans being arrested for storming the ATWT set and demanding filming continue when September comes around, all so their precious Nuke can live on. *RME* These are characters, people! Not actual human beings!

As for today, only thing I really wanted to comment on was: I thought it was a nice touch how conflicted Carly felt; between being a friend to Dusty, keeping Jack out of the way, and letting everything happen naturally -- to -- knowing something fishy is going down, keeping it from Jack, and endangering the life of the one person who can keep Jack's ex (somewhat) out of their lives.

Archived