ATWT: April Discussion Thread

• Members

It happen 20 years ago as Lily and Lucinda said today. That would make it in 1990. Stories back then were Margo pulling off the life support of Casey. Lily was played by Heather Rattray at the time. Lily at that time was running Craig/Montgomerys. She was also involved in the Angel Lange story and involved with Holden. There was NO SIERRA OR CRAIG IN THE CANVAS. Just another fucked up made up story by Pissy and Goutman. There is not way Lily or Lucinda or Sierra for that matter have held this secret at the time. Hell...Craig wasnt even in town too....geez

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Random thought that probably will never happen but it all strikes me as odd: ABC just made a statement that HR Ron Caravati asked for Jean Pissy to join OLTL because big changes were coming. In 1999, ABC wanted to buy character from AW but PGP declined and said network would need to buy entire show. Now that PGP is total out of the soap business, could they feel differently? They would have nothing to loose and only money to gain. I'm just trying to figure out what big changes Caravati will need Pissy for? BTW, I hate the idea of any ATWT character ending up on OLTL and this isn't wishful thinking.

• Members

iAye dios mio!

Hilzi, Rilzeid! Yilzzou bizzetter milzove ilzout the wilzay silzo the Nilzuke filzzans can plilzay.

Fe Fi Fo Fum

Well I'll be darn here it comes

The Double Dutch Bus is on the street

You'd better get off the curb

Move your feet.

~~~~~~~

But anyway...Reid was like <Randy Jackson>molten lava HAHT!!!!</Randy Jackson> today. If I were in Luke's position, I would not have been able to help myself one freakin bit. There would have been lots and lots and lots dirty things going on in that room.

• Members

I'm a firm believer of opinions and "to each his own," but if a person watched those scenes between Reid and Luke today and didn't think that they were hotter than anything Luke and Noah had ever done, then I have to wonder what their definition of hot is.

Reid spoke for the entire audience when he told the pizza guy that he had a bad sense of timing. And !!!!! that frustrated look on Reid's face every time something got in the way of them kissing! ESS has got it! He has it in spades, the charisma, the presence, the talent every single thing that Jake has lacked from day flipping one. And that is why we love Reid.

• Members

Great show today! Lots of different characters interacting over an interesting umbrella storyline. Like the Gabriel s/l, although I hate the character of Gabriel. LOL Maybe they can keep him in a coma for awhile. How great was it to have Lucinda back, although she was pretty cold about the benefits of a Gabriel death. Loved everything today, except for the previews when I saw the Return Of Psycho Emma.

• Members

I actually liked today's show too for the reasons you mentioned. The story with Craig and another son is blah but the remote scenes were directed well by Michael Eilbaum and I usually hate his directing. The script was well written by Susan Dansby. And mostly importantly no Jack and Janet....yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Members

I agree too. Had ATWT not been cancelled we would have gotten a Reid/Luke pairing. Of course it took cancellation for ATWT to finally get it right when concerning a gay couple on the show. Reid is the best character ATWT has had in a long time. He is well written and the Eric can act.

Jake Silbermann can't act squat...s h i t. Luke and Noah are boring together. Luke and Reid were fun to watch today.

• Members

Im not even buying that's what the writers want. Its clear from how they write Reid as anything other then an interloper and even more developed with such lil airtime they must know he's a gem. And pls Noah cant compete on any level, acting, chemistry or writing. Ita with another poster if anything cancellation saved Nuke with people loving Reid and the pairing with Luke so fast frankly it was only a matter of time before Noah be shown the door perhaps by the end of the yr. I think they fee like its what they should do because Nuke has been on our screen for the last three yrs mostly boring us to death. So they're obligated or something. I don't feel that way but whatever, Reid is exposing the faux Nuke reunion imo not too many people will be happy as ptb think.

• Members

It's been posted that Reid is an obstacle for Luke and Noah. Even Susan Dansby commented on her Twitter that Nuke is the it couple. The post is spot on though. The writers think that the Nuke fans deserve to rewarded. The couple has been dull as nails for 3 years. I could go on and on about how bad Nuke have been written as a couple. The fact remains that Luke and Reid have been better written than Nuke ever was......I dont see how Reid can get a happy ending.

Archived