Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The more I see of her, the more excited I am to see her dive in with the ladies. Her melanin and cultural background aside, there hasn’t been a HW on RHONY quite with her vibe. I’m sure there’s some neuroticism we’ll see emerge.

And I don’t take kindly to hazing either.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONJ:

Imagine being called 'ruined' and 'broken' by the needy little dude. Joe Gorga did WAY too much. I hate that he termed Frank's cheating "doing his thing," and yet Dolores is the one 'ruined'? WTF is that? I will give Frank credit -- he was the only one standing for Dolores (while munching on all the appetizers). Everybody just stood there smirking at her. I've always been Team Dolores but even more so now.

Melissa -- this fool. I cringe every time we get another acting scene from her. This time it was playing drunk with Teresa and heckling Dolores. She was all-in on seeing Dolores get humiliated, as she has been all season. 

Also, Melissa is a beautiful woman, but does JLo know she has stolen her look the past 15 years?

Also, also: I worry about Melissa' ultra-pulled-back hair. That is the fast-track to a receding hairline.

Crazy how this SL disappeared without a trace after Teresa forced out a gritted teeth apology. Jackie seemed exceptionally shook and relieved not to have Teresa go against her and the group choosing Tre over Jackie (which they would have).

She did astutely point out that Joe was probably trying to target Melissa, not Dolores. But yeah, Evan got more screen time this episode than she did.

I wonder how reunion went and whether she pulled her punches regarding Teresa. Because if she did... she may be ready to leave. Last week she was on WWHL, and a Zoom viewer treated her like sh!t. It was really awful to watch, in fact, and I felt bad for Jackie because there was no need to get so nasty with her. I wondered whether she figured the show is not worth that kind of abuse.

Edited by Cat

• Members

omg!!! I LOVED HER WHOOOOLE VIBE. 

Can't wait to see her next week. 

I am also happy to see her and LuAnn iron out their issues.

So...Heather might have been assaulted by Leah? Not that she said anyone by name. Interesting...

Early reports...which does not seem like it was much...was that her and Teresa were at it again. 

• Members

From what little I've seen of Heather (I promise I will be going back and binge out NY eventually

Please register in order to view this content

), I love her so I'm sorry that it sounds like something bad happened that she won't be back. I read an article with her and I respect that she felt like @Cheap21 and I was discussing yesterday about NJ's Michelle...why be on a show that could potentially hurt your business if it was too messy. 

Speaking of messy...

POTOMAC

Monique dropped her first really big binder reveal. And that was...riddles within riddles. Though I loved she dragged Pastor Holy Whore and Gizelle. Still cannot figure out what it all means...

...until this morning. I'm getting ready for work and listening to ABTA's video from yesterday where apparently there was some potential drama between Pastor Holy Whore and Gizelle. And they told off on Gizelle's backstory and WOW...that is a doozy. I don't recall them touching on any of that in POTOMAC's first two seasons.

And honestly, I feel sorry for her. No wonder her dad does not like the Pastor. But...she still married him so...?

However, NOW what Monique said in her latest video makes sense. So...WOW. 

• Members

I feel sorry for her, too, hearing that story. And now more than ever -- I will never understand how Gizelle keeps sticking with this charlatan! There must come a point when even the sex isn't worth it.

She comes from black political pedigree, and those pics from her Howard University days show how beautiful she was. I'm sure the pastor was dashing in his day, but judging by what I've seen on RHOP, he is an expert gaslighter and way too enamoured with the sound of his own voice. She seems smart and even cynical so -- why keep casting her lot with him? And don't say 'It's for my girls' -- they don't seem to tolerate him much, either.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Well, I look forward to Leah's second season curse because I'm already annoyed by her just by the promos. 

Agreed. I felt bad for her. That was too much and lil Joey needed to shut his trap. 

100%  And if there's physical assault involved, it's no wonder Leah is trying to cover her ass before it hits the airwaves. 

• Members

OK I have established I liked Giz so maybe I am biased but that's why I never quite understood why Monique's receipts were supposed to be shade at Gizelle. If any of it is true then Gizelle is the victim and it makes me feel sorry for her, not hate her.

Ironically, many blind items in the months before the season she announced she got back with him had hinted that the reason Gizelle "got back" with him was 1) she did not really but she made a deal with him because 2) because she needed a storyline and he needed a reputation laundering.
I always expected THAT to be the T Monique was going for because it would kind of make sense and it would be embarrassing if she alleged it was all false for the cameras. But "Gizelle is an idiot for taking this cheater back" is not the embarrassing shade Monique seems to think it is.
Now we know why Monique is pressed. I will grant you Gizelle should have simply said she didn't want to film with Monique anymore after what had happened - which would have been fair - instead of her stupid (see, I am not that biased!) comment about how "as a pastor's wife" she can't be associated with Monique and her behavior.
But, man, if the response to that is to STILL be litigating Gizelle's husband's infidelities something like a year later, Monique, girl, take a breath and move on.

• Members

Yeah when I was listening to the video today, I was thinking of those very pictures you posted a while back and how she was so young, beautiful, and alive. And given what Pastor Holy Whore did...yeah wow. It really made me question how she got from Season 1 where she was an early favorite to the bitter person she is now. 

Chris Samuels was right. Hurt people indeed hurt people. 

Same. That really explains a lot, too. Heather had not said ANYTHING before Leah did. Classy.

So second season curse about to strike again.

SMH.

• Members

I didn't post that; I think Faulkner did? But yes, that photo made her look like a 1950s movie star. So much potential, having attended one of the finest HBCUs in the country.... and she throws her lot behind a two-bit pastor who preaches discredited 'prosperity theology' ? I don't understand it. 

It reminds me of S3 when Karen was going through her travails  Gizelle showed her little empathy.  Now there may have been reasons for that we don't know about. But knowing now that she suffered a mental breakdown once, it makes me wonder if she never came to terms with that, views it as some sort of flaw or weakness that should never be mentioned. And maybe that's why she was unable to show Karen much grace. To this day, I'm not sure Karen has forgiven Gizelle for that season.