Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I am a bit surprised by how this conversation is going.

Andy Cohen has NEVER been neutral or fair during reunions. And storylines and narratives have always been controlled and edited. And housewives have always been forbidden to talk about certain things. And reality TV is not reality in any shape or form.

What is happening here is that the RHOATL folks have cut SO MUCH that it is now hard to follow the dynamics within the group so it is coming out because it is too glaring.
But this is far from new and lots of housewives have been burned by it before.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Another RHOA production scandal! Look at how this was edited. How they thought nobody would notice is beyond me. It’s like they’re going overdrive to create the story or perception they want and it’s getting kinda weird. Why is this specifically happening with ATL? I feel like for Kandi to start speaking out it must be bad. She never complains. 

• Members

^^Hahaha, I noticed that last night while watching live.  It was so jarring to go from one to the other and back again.  I noticed Ralph wasn't in the shot, but didn't notice Shamea's leg.  So bad and messy.  They need to be fired and come in with a new crew.

Kandi was saying that the peach-holders never had a group scene until the Charleston trip, which was 7 or so episodes into the season.  She said with COVID, having to start and stop so many times, that the season just kept losing momentum.  They had to drop storylines, or not talk about them.  It was weird. 

• Members

After Wendy did all that work baiting Karen in order to impress Robyn-Gizelle? Tut tut.

Murder, She Wrote 1x15 ~ Paint Me a Murder

Candiace.... will dump her insta-friend Wendy will dabbing her eyes with that pointy napkin. Robyn-Gizelle are just too powerful an alliance to ignore. However, Candiace should be worried, because she'll be next. 100% Gizelle is poised to use Candiace's rage issues against her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

How Candiace handles these newest conflicts will be of interest.

Has Gizelle and Candiace ever clashed before?  Usually it was Monique vs Gizelle..or Karen and Gizelle during their weird toxic friendship thing.

And Ashley should have been fired...because her coming back shows Bravo is co signing on Michaels toxicity.

• Members

RHOD

And HERE...WE...GO...

ETA: OOOOOoooo they included the Brandi Husband Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes for Tiffany coming for Brandi!

And Helllll to the no, to the NOO, NOO, NOOOOOOOOOOO for Brandi and Kary trying to use the water works to get out of getting held to the fire. 

Ooooo yes. The good times!!! I wish someone had the WHOLE fight online cuz Candiace was dragging her at the start of the next episode too.

OMG!!! I would soooo die if that happened. And I would totally be Team Degrees/Folded Napkins.

Edited by Taoboi