Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm finding more people online are realizing that they are missing greatness and are coming around to watching Potomac. 

This show sh*ts on all the other housewife shows. Bravo needs to use this show as the template going forward. 

In regard to tonight's episode,...

1. It boggles my mind that Dorothy had the nerve to call Monique's actions gutter. Aren't you the same one that clobbered Candaice with a purse last year because of her mouth? 
  2. Gizelle saying she can't be around Monique b/c she is a liar is rich. Girl, you're sleeping with the biggest liar of all time.
  3. Speaking of rich, Robyn being in trouble with the IRS is icing on the cake. I hope Karen drags her ass all up Maryland seeing as Brokebyn was cackling with Gizelle about Ray's tax issues 2 years ago. 
  4. I just cannot connect with Wendy. Why? B/c one second she's "joking" about cussing women out, but the next second she feels that they're above abuse. Like pick a lane lady. Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. Clown. 
  5. I never would believe that I'd like Ashley, but I am enjoying her this year. 
  6. I think Monique's pastor put it in perspective for Monique. Monique's anger was displaced. I just hate that when Monique realized she was wrong, a lawsuit threw a wrench in the plan causing the season to take a turn for the worst. 
  7. I loved Karen and seeing her in her element. Karen is a good egg at the end of the day. She has her faults and slips ups (re: tonight about Candiace/Mo), but she means well. 

• Members

Isn't  that the best feeling in the world? 

I've been doing the same. And I look forward to clowning with my cousin every Sunday now over this and RHOA. 

POTOMAC...bringing families together through messiness.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

YES. It balances all that and as @DaytimeFan said they balance both with comedy, too. They are literally putting every franchise to shame right now HANDS DOWN. 

And I will go a step farther saying a bit soapy this season and last.

LOL!!!

That was what my cousin when she first started.

Next time I talked to her...she was also on Season 3. lol.

• Members

I finally finished my year long journey watching season 3 of Dallas and in the end I found it horrible. I know many think it was good, but the drama was so petty and it just felt like groundhogs day for me. Now 3 episodes into season 4 and this is the show I loved the first two seasons! I think the cast shakeup by swapping Katy’s has helped the show. The new Kary is rich and shallow which I love and I’m enjoying seeing a different perspective since she is Mexican. In general the relationships seem strong so far. I know things get dark, but this has me more excited for season 5 than I had been. 

• Members

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy S3 of Dallas -- there were some moments I really enjoyed, namely the Ultimate Living business stuff, and Mama Dee's cooking lesson at her friend's ranch! It felt very soapy and like we were at Southfork. I also really enjoyed Kameron. Kameron's and Stephanie's family scenes are very watchable.

I think the shocker with S3 was the fact that D'Andra basically sold her BFF down the river for Brandi. D'Andra had had such a wonderful S2 but S3 onwards exposed her true flaws -- namely, jealousy. Dallas has never gone in depth about why BFFs D'Andra and Leeanne are so desperately envious of each other. They single-white-female each other's looks and are basically two sides of the same coin IMO. I'm sure their dysfunctional relationships with their moms also play a part. 

I am one of the few who enjoyed S4 because as toxic as it is, it shows everything and you come to your own conclusions. I am strangely excited about S5 although rumor has it that it will be a short season.

Very sad! Brinkley seems like a sweet little girl. I hope she is doing ok and recovering.

• Members

Cynthia looks absolutely stunning. I am LOL 

Please register in order to view this content

literally at Mike palming her posterior. He cannot tear his hands away!

Yeah I was not a fan of Kary tbh. Very manipulative. Leeanne was her only SL.

Bryant

Edited by Cat