Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The filter on Vicki's face is something!

She isn't lying, although she is a bit harsh on my Emily. I agree with @chrisml that getting rid of Tamra was wayyyy too hasty. Last season was a solid one for the OC, and that is in large part because Tamra kept it moving with her shameless pot stirring. Also Tamra had relationships with all the women. Without her there, the show is lopsided, weighed down by rage monster Kelly Dodd. Shannon is fine but I suspect her most impactful stuff will be her trapped in her house with the Covid.

BTW, rage monster also got married this weekend:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/rhocs-kelly-dodd-rick-leventhal-wed-in-romantic-ceremony/

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Potomac

IA with everybody here that Potomac is the best RH show by miles. Not a wasted moment or story or HW.

Loved the Karen-centric episode. Her family were thrilled to see her and show off the farm. I just could not love Karen more. She is good people. QUEEN. DOM!

@DaytimeFan you are so right: Gizelle is seething with jealousy over everybody. The way she acted when Monique called Karen. Something tells me that Ashley and Monique were the ones meant to go to Surry with Karen, but after the fight, production decided to go with Gizelle.

Also I hate the way Gizelle sneered that the people of Surry probably thought Karen was Beyoncé. Um, where were you born, hussy? This from the woman who used to tell people she 'always' gets mistaken for Beyoncé. Gizelle has never understood that Karen is actually very self-deprecating and constantly laughs at herself. The Surry folk seem in on Karen's joke. Gizelle is unable to comprehend because she has no real sense of humor.

Robyn. Oh boy. Robyn is so, so concerned with driving a wedge between Karen and Candiace. The Big Fight is secondary to that. Gizelle and Robyn have been focused all season on breaking up the Monique-Candiace-Karen circle, and Karen could well be their end-target because they fear her popularity the most.

Candiace threatening to see Monique in jail.... so nasty and so rude. I tried to have sympathy, but trotting out the dog rescue puppies was 

Please register in order to view this content

and her vengefulness regarding Monique is not a good look. She has ascended the moral high ground now, and uses it to kick others. Dorothy and her purse are getting a side-eye from me, too.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Not just having Covid..but she and the new boyfriend quarantined together...and I guess their parenting differs.

I am interested to see how Shannon is with her new love.  Is she different with him vs with David...has she learned anything, is she carrying baggage from David.  

Also, Vicki was wrong about one thing...when she said to Shannon to remember who was there for her...she can't be referring to herself cause she wasn't there for Shannon.

I also think Kelly will get the fairy tale edit..but I'm sure viewers will not be taken with her as the drunken princess with the fiance with creepy eyes

• Members

OC

I watched it...and it was way better than I expected it to be for a few reasons:

1. The Jeana Keough voiceover at the beginning of the episode. That was unexpected and haunting as we saw every single face of Oc wives past. 

2. Jolie suddenly went from 11 to 27. My goodness she has grown up. Kelly's fillers give a certain Raquel Welch vibe to her look. 

3. The Bronwyn scene at the very end. We could have spent an entire season to get to that admission. 

• Members

I agree with y'all - OC was much better than expected, which is nice.  Loved the Jeanna voiceover in the beginning, and loved how everyone seems to have a new storyline or change in their life since last season.  It thankfully felt refreshed.  I have a feeling I'll eventually be annoyed by Elizabeth, but I didn't realize how rich she is (or married into), and that's interesting to me.

• Members

Thank you for sharing

no need to apologize.  I will never know your struggle firsthand, but I see it through my hubby. The perpetual discrimination inside a group that's  already marginalized is a very real and aggravating clusterfunk. 

I will share one thing about my better half in terms of his career. We used to live in Chicago (small duck in a large pond) for years. Now we're in a smaller city (approx. 200K people), and in his professional field, he's a freaking unicorn and is in HOT demand. He works high up in the mental health field, and him being a man, him being black, him being gay is the mecca trifecta in his field.   [Granted, a smaller town presents a new problem with racism, be it overt or covert, but I digress...]

I applaud your decision and efforts to make a big change in your life. Indeed, pain is an indicator that change is needed. You're a unicorn, baby Shine bright like a diamond. 

• Members

POTOMAC

'I'm already married to a millionaire. What do I need to get paid for?'

DAaaaaRN! I have no choice but to stan Ashley. lol.

I needed that today.

@Gray Bunny awwww thank you. As a child of being raised in a small town, I completely understand. It definitely is different, but it sounds like you both are prospering greatly. Awesome!

• Members

I came here to talk Dallas, but just wanted to let y’all know RHOC’s ratings are sinking like a stone! Will be interesting to see if they rebound. It’s down 400,000 total viewers and .20 in the demo. Emily has also confirmed only 13-14 episodes max and Shannon said she barely filmed anything so hopefully this season can pass pretty quick and they can focus on a revamp. 

Now onto what I came here for, I just finished episode 7 of RHOD and I regret waiting so long to watch! I know many don’t seem to like Kary, but I’m totally in love with her. Maybe I’m enjoying this season more because I’ve always disliked Leanne and everybody is so over her. I actually think Kary is completely in the right in their feud. She gave Leanne a chance as first, but after her constant disrespect in Dallas it seems she gave up on her. I like that compared to the other ladies letting Leanne gaslight them since season one. 

I also feel like this season is moving fast. There is so much going on and so many little conflicts that keep it going. The Jabot story with the company being broke, Kary vs Leanne, D’Andra vs Leanne, Kameron vs Brandi/Stephanie. I also don’t miss Cary’s boring ass who tried her hardest to stay relevant last season.

This season has me completely pumped for season 5! I feel the best of the cast is returning and with two newbies (potentially 3 depending on how much they feature the black woman who filmed) it’ll give them enough of a revamp that they have potential to soar. 

• Members

Look at Gizelle and Robyn hastily backtracking from their 'THROW THE BOOK AT HER, SHE SHOULD BE PUNISHED AT ALL COSTS' stance. And Candiace is a snotty, petulant teenager with zero accountability on her side. I see Dorothy is there gassing her up.

Agreed. It flowed well and this group has potential. The VTs though! The lighting was too harsh. Kelly looked like a 55-year old Maleficent in a wig. Emily looked tired. Gina seems to think she is cosplaying as Stevie Nicks. Only Shannon and Braunwyn looked somewhat professionally shot.

Speaking of Braunwyn, what a revelation that at 5 minutes. This is what RH should be about, IMO.

Yikes! Well I did hear there was an active social media campaign to boycott RHOC this year. Is 1.051mn viewers bad for a Bravo show?