Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oooooo...me likey. Even though for me...it's that BH music for me. It stands out. I get memories. OC...not so much but I like it. Oh, wait!!! I guess I remember the end of it versus the start. lol.

And I think you will find the dynamic at the table during Wendy's Sip and See very fascinating. I can't wait for you to see it.

Please register in order to view this content

ETA: YES I SAW THAT VIDEO!!! My cousin had it waiting for me after I got off work. I hollered. 

MEANWHILE...EAT IT, GIZELLE.

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Same. I used to get the feels I heard the BH one. Like at the end of S1, S2 or S4 (when LVP left the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce party).

That video omg I actually feel bad for the little girl whose birthday it was. So ofc no shock I'm more sympathetic to Monique lol.

I'm a nerd about these, too. I've always loved soap background music from back in the day for the same reason. Santa Barbara had great themes. So too did Y&R and B&B. The RH ones are similar in that there is a certain 'cathartic melancholy' to them.

Oooo now I want to hear the RHONY one. I did a search but couldn't find it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

"Now go make some interesting sh*t that I can promote" -- jesus christ! Erika's view of fans in a nutshell.

I'm sure we will get a follow-up post saying she was on her period tho.

Erika Rhobh Headache Erika Jayne GIF - ErikaRhobhHeadache Headache  ErikaJayne - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Cat

• Members

HAHAHA!!! THE VERY ONE it reminds me of.

Please register in order to view this content

Ooooo...THIS is the picture. Very clever.

However, Erika knows that ain't her picture. She's not clever enough for something so creative.  

But...yeah so over her.

• Members

Heather always felt like a leader who could keep the group together. Whereas Carole filled the Greek chorus voice that we lost with Bethenny, Heather was the legit business woman who had money and could keep Ramona in line. I could see her benefitting then in that regard this upcoming season. I also see her working well with Leah and Eboni.  

• Members

Oh, it was MOST fascinating. Giz and Robyn's faces as their little weapon of mass destruction started boomeranging back towards them!

They thought that by refusing to film with Monique (by my count, that is Giz, Robyn, Candiace and Wendy), that would be enough to get her off the show. The whole point of the table conversation was to pressure Karen and Ashley to do the same. I respect that Ashley and Karen held their own. But the more intransigent Candiace gets, the more she pushes them towards Monique.

I hate that Ashley decides to throw Karen under the bus to Monique next week. C'mon, Ash. Are you doing Gizelle's dirty work now?

Robyn's face was so hateful watching Karen defend herself at the table. Robyn has hated Karen since S3 when she heartily participated in the Humiliate Karen campaign and her feelings have never changed. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't a judge throw out both Monique and Candiace's lawsuits and told them to stop wasting the court's time and money? God bless whoever that fair-thinking person was!

Outlandish — Love your Judge Judy meme. Oh how I wish we could...

You are so right about Candiace needing to eat humble pie. It really bothers me the way she is milking this. She is also very high-handed. Honey, you are only 30. Stop pretending you are a 55-year old diva. That's your mother's role.

This episode is the first time I warmed to Wendy. She was light and humorous, amd so proud of her Nigerian background, not to mention her mom. Her husband -- god! he is so effing handsome. He exudes kindness. That is an underrated quality in a man. My heart broke for him as he carried Kamryn (in her mini gele!) looking around to see if his family had showed up. That is so cold. I can't believe after all this time and 3 children later, his mother would not want to acknowledge her grandchildren.

Wendy next week, though.  Still working so, so hard to turn people against Karen and make this rivalry a thing. 

You know, I am still thinking about this. This fan 'brandsbybravo' put together a meme for fun which Erika then stuck on her Instagram. The fan, politely, asked Erika to credit them. Instead of saying 'sure' and saving herself some precious time, Erika proceeded to belittle and tear down that fan like he/she was First Season Teddi.

It was so mean-spirited and rude. I bet 'brandsbybravo' felt like crap afterwards. It's like you knocking your wine glass over with your hand and then berating the waitress for having spilled it. Erika took this person's meme! And when she was called out, she basically shat on the fan's work. If it was so crap, why did you post it in the first place?

Erika keeps showing us what a sh*t person she is. I used to defend her, but now... pfft. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

From what I remember...yes. The judge does. I believe that it is after the judge ordered a video of the unedited fight. 

And I remember that because Monique's lawyer's statement was professional on one hand and on the other hand dragged Candiace for filth. If you can find it...it's an excellent written statement that will give you a few giggle at how professional and at the same time shady AF it was. Twitter giggled over it.

ETA: And YES. That table. I had to rewatch it twice. I might even do it again. I saw so many layers going on. Karen's face sitting back and listening to everyone talk and staring at their faces was interesting. Like she wanted to say something or when you can see what she was thinking without her saying a thing by her face.  And to think Cha Cha was RIGHT THERE. So many layers.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

That whole table was amassed against Monique. Cha Cha had no business being there, after that vile rumor she invented and spread. But of course she was, because she is as bitter and jealous of Monique as Gizelle is. Karen and Ashley were quite simply outnumbered. Karen was looking at all the women like she was seeing their true characters for the first time.

At one point before the meal, Gizelle was laughing about the assault charges and Karen got up and left like she was sick of the sight of her. Robyn watched her go like she realised they had gone too far.

And then there is Candiace's mom egging on her deluded child. 

It felt like I was watching another Coven tbh.

Edited by Cat