Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yeah, the drop between RHONJ and Potomac is large. I was surprised that Million Dollar Listing surpassed M2M  (though that awful dirge Bethenny & Fredrik is not even listed!). I am also surprised that Southern Charm: New Orleans just tipped Dallas. RHOD deserves to be higher, so does Potomac. 

Amazingly, Shahs stays consistent. Pretty much everybody on there seems to be randomly vile to each other ! Then again, I can't get into VPR either so I'm clearly not Bravo's target viewer.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I too am surprised at those ratings, especially for BH. It’s interesting that NYC, which has had a ‘moment’ in the zeitgeist for the last two seasons, isn’t higher rated because it FEELS like it’s more popular. 

VPR skews young - and that’s not a bad thing as far as Bravo is concerned. 

I’m glad Potomac is in the top 10 - but it deserves better scheduling and higher numbers because this past season was amazing. 

In a lot of ways the RH franchise is like the daytime soap opera lineup: people watch habitually and when that habit is broken they don’t come back. 

And agrees re LVP. These clowns never learn. 

• Members

Pretty decent number for SC: New Orleans, surely that’s high enough to get a second season given the ratings of the shows it’s ahead of all have multiple seasons.

God with BH being top 3,  this season is destined to be the exact same dreck as last season.

Didnt expect OC to draw in more viewers than NY. As @DaytimeFan states, it feels more popular than it apparently is.

• Members

If I remember correctly, Southern Charm: New Orleans premiered really well because it had a strong lead-in (RHOA?), but ratings tumbled throughout the season.  I think those averages are pretty skewed.  The second Savannah season just ended and those ratings were terrible, so not expecting to see a third season. 

I’m surprised Flipping Out isn’t up there, considering it gets renewed every year. 

• Members

I'm not surprised OC did better than NY... OC viewers are a loyal bunch, plus the show does change their cast from season to season.. so if something isn't to your liking in a season, there is a pretty good chance that it won't be repeated in the following season (i.e. Peggy or Lydia.. for instance).  Now, if Vicki were let go.. you can bet that OC would get a ratings bump since she isn't popular outside of forums.

I used to love RHONY, but when Bethenny came back and hijacked the show.. I said 'see ya'.  I like a show that rotates casts in and out.. which is why I stopped watching BH and Atlanta as well.  I am hoping Dallas gets a slight cast adjustment for season 4 (adding a new housewife.. maybe getting rid of a housewife, etc)

• Members

I have a hard time believing Gina's divorce story at all. We're best friends that still have sex regularly but we want to get divorced? I'm pretty sure hubby has a whole nother life up in LA with another woman and Gina is trying to save face because she looks like a dumbass admitting she doesn't even have her husband's address.

• Members

I wonder why LVP refused. Erotika implies it's because she feels she is above all the other women and not part of the 'ensemble.' 

Is this Production's hand? Or are the other women are behind this? They seem to be Danielle Staub-ing her so she has no story and therefore no purpose on the show. 

Rinna started beating the ageist drum last year about how LVP was too old and it's time to get rid of the oldies. I really cannot stand Rinna. She and LVP are only 3 years apart! But Rinna is one of those idiots who says sh*t like "People think me and my daughters look like SISTERS, ISN'T THAT FUNNY??" It is ironic that LVP actually has more chemistry with the VPR cast, who are younger, than her BH cast.

Kyle seems to have dropped the LVP alliance. Dorit has been ready to dump LVP for over a year now.

The story in that article/comments about LVP's birthday on Sep 19 was kind of mean. Nobody wished her HB on social media, except for Rinna who posted a pic of birthday cupcakes with pills on them. Another nasty jab. Rinna either really hates LVP, or she forgot that LVP's brother died of a drug overdose in May.

I wonder if she will even finish out the season, or refuse to show up to Reunion. I also wonder if Bravo will give her a raise at VPR to do VPR alone and leave BH quietly. Even though LVP no longer fits BH in its current incarnation, I feel bad that this is happening to her and that Rinna, Erika and Kyle are succeeding where Adrienne and Yolanda failed. They will squawk their triumph from the rooftops, make no mistake.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Incidentally, Rinna and Erotika are clogging up my Instagram with appeals to vote for them in the Housewives Awards. Erotika is up for Best Style, which she is bound to win because her rivals in that category are Margaret of NJ (!), Gizelle (!!), Kameron, Luann (JOVANI!) and Shannon (huh?). Oh, I see Cynthia is also in the running.

Rinna is up for Miss Congeniality which, WTF. She is running against Cynthia, Cary Deuber 

Please register in order to view this content

, Dolores, Tinsley, Shannon  and Monique.

All I know is, Grande Dame Karen Huger better smash Most Memorable Wig

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-awards-2018

ETA: Just saw Rookie of the Year nominees.  Eva Marcille (!!!!! when?), Teddi Bear ('kay...), the two Whatstheirnames on the OC (wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Candy ass (who earned her place during Reunion imo), and Margaret. Surely this is Marge's to lose.

Edited by Cat

• Members

So I guess Andy Cohen wasn't so OK with Carole calling him full of [!@#$%^&*], huh.

http://dlisted.com/2018/09/25/andy-cohen-is-feuding-with-carole-radziwill/

Carole is conspicuously absent from the Housewives Awards, including Best Style (a nomination I am sure she coveted).

Edited by Cat

• Members

I find Cohen just unbearable to watch at this point. I made the mistake of trying to watch a clip of John Mayer (certainly no sweetie pie himself, I know) singing "It's My House," and the cooing, mugging, and cutesy-cutesy [!@#$%^&*] from Cohen was so awful I had to stop after about a minute. He is never going to be what he wants to be or what Bravo wanted him to be and I wish they could phase him out.