Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The trailer looks better than the last 3-4 seasons, but I'm sick of the Teresa/Melissa family fighting.

They'll play kissy kissy and AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY they're at each other's throats. We go one stop forward, five steps back.

IMO, Melissa needs to leave. That way Teresa can be free to have drama with the rest of the cast.

Looking back, Teresa has calmed down since S3 when Melissa joined. 

ETA: WHERE'S DANIELLE?!?!?!

Edited by WTGH

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

New Jersey looks really good! I feel like Dolores and Siggy were both decent but lackluster housewives. Dolores is good to have around due to history with the cast and as a mellow housewife, but these two new wives (along with Marge) seem to have a fire that could really shake things up. I’m also glad Teresa and Melissa are fighting because their friendship has always felt like a fake alliance if anything. 

• Members

Dolores makes for a decent supporting role so I’m glad she’s still there. Margaret ended up being a hit last year so I hope it continues and she isn’t hit with the 2nd season curse (P.S. her mother is so freaking cute). 

Otherwise, the Teresa/Melissa stuff looks to be same ol same ol. I’m hoping Margaret continues to be a big part of the drama, that Teresa and Dolores patch things up, and that one or both of the new girls are a success. RHONJ has had such a problem with evolving, and at the root of it, we still have it centered on the famb-il-lee dynamic of Tre/Mel. 

Oh, and no Danielle? Is Bravo going to dangle that carrot like they do Camille? I hope she at least appears a lot like last season. 

• Members

The Jersey trailer definitely has a sense of energy and conflict that's needed on that particular franchise. I just hope they don't have a long season...the show simply cannot sustain it. Last season was a very good length, maybe one episode too long...but so much better than the gargantuan seasons of the past. 

As an aside I was recently in Australia and managed to find some of the tea made by RH of Melbourne's Janet. Great packaging, excellent taste and sold in two of Australia's biggest retailers.

• Members

Twitter is saying it's going to be a 14 episode season...not sure if that includes the reunion.

I do agree that I thought last season was a good length. I also felt it was getting interesting at the time. 

AND SINCE OTHERS ASKED...

And yes, Danielle is in the trailer. I do wonder how they are going to use her given her drama and it seems like she went to everything. Will it be like how they edit out Marlo when she fell out with Nene? 

• Members

The trailer does look good. FYI the Kyra Sedgwick one [(c) @alwaysAMC ] is actually called... Jacqueline !

I'm bummed there is not much Danielle, but she is definitely in this season. E! News had a feature about it a few weeks ago, and Bravo gave them footage from the new season of Danielle being proposed to by her now-almost-ex-hubby. Melissa and Teresa were looking on because they had apparently helped to set-up the proposal.

One thing I really liked about last season was the very lovely friendship blossoming between Danielle and Margaret. It seemed to be the real deal and not as alliance-based as some other friendships on the show.

As for Teresa and Melissa fighting -- this actually makes Melissa vaguely relevant for the first time since S3. I wonder which side Danielle will choose? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

@Cat & @DaytimeFan, word on the street *in my Gizelle voice* is that our girl, LVP is the target yet again on RHOBH. Apparently, all the women (including flip-flopping a** Kyle & Teddi) are against her. Rumor is she skipped out on the trip to Montreal too. 

If true, just leave the show LVP. You got Pump Rules, which is lightyears better than BH. Just go.  Let the Titanic sink. 

• Members

They went on a trip to Montreal? I lived there for a year but what the housewives will do there is anyone's guess...it's a bit...beyond them. The only one who would have even appreciated it is LVP...lord. Watching another season of her getting attacked is ridiculous...who does Bravo think wants to see that? Kyle and Teddi are disgusting if this is true. We already knew Kyle was a disloyal pig, but Teddi? After everything LVP did to defend her against Erotica Lame? 

Pump Rules is an infinitely better show. BH is truly a sinking ship that should see cancellation.