Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I appreciated that Candy-ass stood up for herself with Ashley. But whining about not being centre of attention taken seriously was annoying.

ALL of these women incl. Candy-ass need to stop giving Ash/Gizelle/Robyn so much damn importance in the group. I mean, Gizelle ordered Monique to give her an explanation about Kyndall and threatened to go ninja on her! How about "I owe you no explanation, pack your bags asap and F off back to Bethesda" ? Gizelle is the absolute worst, and no tearful phone call from her daughter is going to make me change my mind.

I don't know whether to give Ashley an A for pot-stirring or a big fat F for personality. She's laid it all out there re: her marriage, but given its parlous state, she really shouldn't be going after Karen every waking second. It's like kicking a puppy at this point. We all know Karen is fronting like crazy and the marriage is in trouble. Ashley may think this is an easy way to score points, but imo it makes her look worse doing G, R and Cha-Cha's dirty work.

Speaking of Charrisse -- her friendship with Monique must be dead and buried after this episode.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She'll be coming for Ashley and Gizelle big-time at Reunion -- unless they can convince her to turn on Karen. Either way, I think Candiace desperately wants to be on the show. However, both she and Charrisse should be nervous: Kyndall is thirsty for a spot, and possibly Erica Liles if Bravo can get her to film next season.

I can't deal with yet more wedding-planning scenes in the coming episodes tbh.

• Members

I think my favorite moment on yesterday's Potomac was watching Karen school Candiace on how to express her feelings to the group, and then as soon as it got ratchet, Karen says "now you're letting it go left" and then basically tells her something along the lines of, "Okay I helped you set up this meeting but it's up to you to finish this, cuz you're a grown ass woman" and leaves and proceeds to take selfies and enjoy the view. LOL  

• Members

Seems plausible. She is on the other side of the country and doesn't want crazies going after Ryan and her kids on social media. Plus she has gone back to a job in nursing. She always loved being a nurse and I'm glad she is not dependent on the show or her mom anymore. It clearly made her resentful and trapped. The Carolinas is a nice place to live, too.

Also, Ryan is on Marines disability, and I have to wonder if that isn't for PTSD.

Compared with Potomac and NY, there isn't much going on yet. Still 10 times better than last year. Lawn Guylind Gina wasn't as bad as I was anticipating.

What can I say about Vicki? She can never admit that she is in the wrong. Even with Tamra/Eddie she was pulling out the false equivalencies, as in "I said this, but Tamra said that." At least she choked out a Bible quote ("Duderonomy") that was meant to pass as an apology. Vicki is such a Trump Republican sometimes.

Please register in order to view this content

Having said that, this episode would be nothing without her. Screaming at Kelly for being put out about the double-date? Girl, you may want to rethink that strategy.  Even though I don't think Kelly should be crying about this. She wanted to divorce the guy. I'm just saying that if Tamra or Gretchen had set up Donn with a new girlfriend the year after his divorce, Vicki would have made it a WHOLE BIG DEAL for an entire season.

Steve Lodge certainly is thirsty for his close-up! I am 100% bored watching him.

Let's hope next week at Andalay's provides some fun.

Edited by Cat

• Members

"The Bible says you have to forgive those who trespass against you, even though Tamra trespassed against me first. I was scammed too! I'm sorry Tamra's actions forced me to say that about you. Can you forgive me?"

Edited by Cat