Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Jill as a 'Friend of'.. I could see... but she'd be so thristy she'd make the season toxic in an attempt at getting an apple instead of just enjoying herself with all the perks without having to start drama.

Aviva, hell no!  She's as vile/nasty as Cindy from season 4 was.

I want new blood.. married blood or else just change the bloody of the show.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Potomac:

This episode was the one filler episode this season and it was not needed. 

Giz crapping on Robyn flipping homes is to be expected. She crapped on Karen, Ashley, and Monique's business ventures. Not shocking she'd do it to her own friend. It just boggles my mind how she was ready to fight Karen last week for dissing Every Hue when she disses everyone else's. Ugh. Giz is a miserable sow. 

I didn't find the women trespassing at Karen's house to be funny either. Just tacky & shows how much they obsess over Karen. I am ready for Karen and Ray to dig into the Darbys next week. 

Lastly, Ashley wanting kids is hilarious. Girl, let that pipe dream go. The second that you signed that agreement (without an attorney might I add), that dream was over. Dead. Finito. Done. Michael does not wanna bread with you and never have. Your purpose was to be his personal beard and nothing more. Girl, move one. Hilarious how she sh-ts on Ray/Karen when her marriage is the true horror story. 

I'm ready for the finale and reunion. 

New international housewives: 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Dorit is the worst. She is toxic and awful and coked up and would literally sell her mother down the river for a moment of 'relevance' on BH. I'd be willing to give Rinna and Erika another chance at a season if Dorit was kicked off the show -- that's how lowly I think of her. However, what BH really needs is to fire absolutely everybody. They are all toxic and they all despise each other. It can never be what it once was. 

Basically, BH's horribleness has even surpassed NJ's season of the twins and those Marchese people. lol I know those are fighting words.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Maybe the ratings haven’t dipped enough for the show to feel the urgency for drastic, necessary changes. I just feel there’s really nowhere to go with this crew, and one woman in, one woman out isn’t going to be enough of a shift. Like how many times can we do this with LVP and Kyle? But if Kim hadn’t imploded so spectacularly at the reunion, it looked like Bravo was going to send us on the Nene/Kim rollercoaster again. They don’t really ever learn to stop beating dead horses.

• Members

OMG amen to this! That Denise Richard news really indicates to me that Bravo are just tinkering. Denise Richards is not going to revive this franchise on her tiny shoulders. And one HW down still leaves five HWs remaining! Five HWs who have strategized and manipulated the show into a dead-end. 

Like, how many more times can we watch Erika get glammed up and call the other women c**ts? Dorit, ditto? Rinna, ditto? Is LVP going to adopt more puppies in order to strong-arm the audience into liking her? Is Kyle going to play the victim in order to guilt the audience into liking her? I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I may just have to sit S9 out!

Edited by Cat

• Members

IA it was filler. I didn't find the pizza delivery disguises funny. We get it, the house is staged for filming. The point was just to humiliate Karen. I really want Karen and Ray to expose the three losers instead of letting them get away with their maliciousness. 

Ashley is changing her story about her deadbeat mom dumping her on the grandparents and prioritising her no-good boyfriend. Now she is all 'My mother raised me on her own, she's a saint.' She's been playing her mom against Michael this whole time and now the show is exposing her duplicity. She wants to guilt Michael into having a baby and I bet when he watches these episodes, he's going to be less likely than ever to 'rush her to the bedroom' (barf).

Candiace's mother is more interesting than Candy-ass. Fact.

I keep forgetting Monique is on the show! On another site, the Potomac viewers seem to think Monique is the sniper from the side, playing women against the other. I'm not sure I see that exactly, but is that what people think here? I find it hard to put my finger on Monique and get a read on her.

• Members

I say fire all of them RHOBH women and start over from scratch.  Find non actresses to be housewives.

RHOC:  Andales came back!!!  I despise stroller moms in real life, and don't real like watching them (I think all future housewives hired on OC should have at least one teen... 6 little brats is too much).  With that said, it appeals to younger moms.. while the Andales scenes and Tamra being carried around appealed to those like me that wish I could wake up bright and sunny the morning after hard partying.