Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Super happy someone else sees poser Karen for the fraud she is!  Those houses she is looking at on the show are for plot purposes only. Can't wait to see the downgrade!  

My only problem with Charisse is the fake way she talks. We already have one Laverne Cox and that's more than sufficient!  

• Members

It's happening kind of late though and IMO makes no sense and came out of nowhere. Monique vs Giz had been the most consistent rivalry this season and arguably the biggest source of tension/drama so I can see why she is near Andy. I'm more shocked Monique is at the end bc she should at least be middle, more so than Robyn who's stock dropped this season with her embarrassing storyline

• Members

Robyn should be nowhere near the front of the couch. She should always be at the end as she's just there. Yes, she's the one sane wife on this show, but she shouldn't be in the first 2 seats.

I get Gizelle has brought drama all season w/ Monique, but I still think Charrisse should've opposite Karen in the first seat. After Sunday's episode, you know those 2 are gonna eviscerate each other. I'd want them sitting right across from each to ensure they do so.