Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Karen has no friends in this cast. They all want to see her suffer and fail. 

Gizelle says she's licensed to say what the streets are saying? Well I guess that makes her a streetwalker. 

Charrisse's champagne room...whatever she spent on it is money flushed right down the toilet. That particular renovation adds nothing for resale. Charrisse is all hat and no cattle. 

Robyn is just sad. That therapy session highlighted that she is not interested in changing her life at all.

Ashley's marriage still seems doomed.

• Members

What boggles my mind is what leg does any of these women have to stand on and judge Karen or her finances? Last time I checked, none of them were self-sufficient.

Robyn lives on Juan's wages. 

Charrisse lives on Eddie's wages (for now).

Ashley lives off of Michael (for now).

Gizelle lives off of her ex, Jamal.

Monique is living lavishly thanks to Chris.

I am ready to get to the reunion where I know that Karen is gonna get all these broads together. 

• Members

Exactly!

Not one of those women has survived a sexual assault, raised a family, and stayed in a happy marriage for 20+ years, except Karen. Every last one of those women should be taking notes and asking for tips.

Let's catalogue the rest of these women's failings since they seem to delight in ripping Karen:

Robyn: living with her lying, cheating, ex-husband who lost all their money, while she's still in love with him and he can't be bothered with her.

Charrisse: seemingly permanently buzzed on champagne, crooked weave, and desperate. Living off her soon to be ex-husband's money that she's blowing on stupid crap when she should be paying a good divorce lawyer since she'll never land a wealthy man again.  

Ashley: naive, in a marriage with a dinosaur more interested in her sex acts than her ability to run a business, zero control over finances.

Gizelle: living off her cheating ex-husband while pretending that she could have any man in the room when the fact of the matter is she's an ageing wannabe video vixen with poor diction and a jealous streak as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Monique: living off her husband, mother in law hates her, no aspirations of her own.

Yeah, a bunch of success stories right there. And if that isn't an accurate depiction then these Potomac ladies better get really self aware because that's how they all come across. How dare they think they're any better than Karen. If she's in bad financial shape they should be sympathetic, not spiteful. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I especially agree about Gizelle. From what little I have seen of this season, Bravo seem to be priming her to be the OG or tentpole character of Potomac. But I can't warm to her the same way I warm to Karen, who naturally draws you in to her diva ways -- tempered with a self-deprecating wink to the audience and balanced out with a good dose of vulnerability and realness. Karen has naturally become the queen of that show, and the other ladies are pissed. Particularly G and C. Also, all her VTs make Gizelle look so aging, like she is a chain-smoker. It's a shame because she really was a beauty in S1.

Charrisse is a condescending blowhard and was just out to start something with Karen in that clip. BTW, in her VTs, Charrisse's Naomi-Campbell-knockoff wig looks even worse than the weave the wind was trying to drag from her scalp.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Exactly!  I have waited for Karen's downfall since the very beginning. Her crying next week means the fall must be pretty GRAND!  Always talks about a title bestowed upon her when it's a title she gave herself.  LVP NEVER had to tell us she was the HBIC. We just knew, so did the other ladies as well as Andy!  With the exception of Gizelle, I hope the other ladies roast that ass!  

@daytimefan I'm not sure what Karen can teach the other women because we don't know what they went thru prior to this show. She can certainly show them how to be a bitch, look down on others and how to be a poser. She treated Ashley very badly last year. Going off on her in front of the others just for the sake of doing it.  More than likely jealous of Ashley's youth. 

As for the other women living off their husbands, exactly what has Karen done outside of marrying a man who USED to be successful?  Not one of these women have done anything noteworthy.  Each and every one of these women are living off of their husband's success and that includes Karen.  Lastly, Charisse will get a very nice settlement. She was married to that cheater for a long time and gave him 2 children. 

Edited by ChitHappens