Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know - I was thinking the caption for that picture was wrong... the one that's supposed to be 35 looks VERY old and the one that's supposed to be in her 50s looks like she's 35.  Weird.

Yep, Suzy (homemaker)... went on a few dates and that is ALL I remember about her.

• Members

Tonight's Potomac was super shady. 

Please register in order to view this content

These girls brought out their claws tonight. 

When Ashley shaded Karen's hairline (or lack thereof), I died. Now that was some epic level shade. Charisse threw some epic shade at Karen tonight too by calling poor Ray the "broke Bill Gates." 

Karen tossed the best shade of the night when she confirmed the fireman tea about Charrisse that Gizelle said last year. 

I am glad that Monique/Gizelle squashed their stupid beef. Charrisse v. Karen is where the real rivalry is at. Those two are gonna go for blood at the reunion. 

This reunion is gonna be so messy! I can feel it in my bones. 

RHOP sneak peek:

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Karen destroyed Charisse with that tidbit of intel. Decimated her. And with all that salty language. I love Karen this season. 

I can't wait for Charisse's money to run out. She is being awful about Karen's financial situation, whatever it might be, and her pompousness about her money (ie Eddie Jordan's money) is going to come and bite her in the ass, big time. 

• Members

Ok, Potomac is finally getting better for me, after the last two episodes.

I love Karen.  She's like my Vicki and Ramona - they're ridiculous, but you can't help but love them.

I agree - Karen v. Charisse is entertaining.  Gizelle v. Monique is not.  

I can't wait to find out what happens with Karen and her new house and their finances.  You'd think if they were struggling, the paycheck from being on housewives would have helped them get by... seems like maybe that wasn't enough, which then makes you really wonder why/how things got so bad for them.

• Members

I don't think the Hugers have financial problems. I think that Karen wants to live outside her means, which is the problem. Karen could buy a cute, one-story, 3 bedroom home and still be the sh-t. Having this big, grand house is just too much. I wish Ray would put his foot down and tell Karen too stop putting on for the cameras. That's my one gripe with her. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I can't believe Karen and Charisse are beefing about who's hosting a damn trip. If it was Karen, she should have said, "I'm hosting this trip, and I'd like you all to come...here's the itinerary".  

Karen's hair in this eppy was atrocious. 

Gizelle to Monique "You wouldn't be here if not for your husband's money". This ho living off tithes but utters those words?  Correct me if I'm mistaken, but each of these women are living pretty damn good off of their husband's work?  Disappointed Monique didn't go for the jugular.  If Gizelle's talking head is any indication of how well her makeup line will do...YIKES!  

• Members

Y'all are making me want to watch Potomac! I don't think I have ever had that feeling before! 

Please register in order to view this content

On an OT note, I saw Star Jones and Vanessa Williams on WWHL and, wow, I would love either woman on a RH show. Vanessa on BH and I don't know whether Star lives in LA or NY, but she would be a great fit on NY. And ofc Atlanta, because it would piss Nene off so bad.