• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY:

Ramona is pure entertainment. The things she said to Bethenny may have been way out of line but it was reality TV gold.

Bethenny doesn't want to hang out with any of the ladies besides Carole, why is she even bothering to stay on the show?

Carole is not her own person when Bethenny is around. "Oh you're leaving, I'll leave to." I understand they are best friends but Carole is more enjoyable when she interacts with the other women without Bethenny.

Edited by KeMoLove

• Members

Carole has always been like that though. When Heather used to do the same thing, Carole used to tag-a-long with her too. I've just grown to accept that Carole is a beta personality that feeds off of an alpha. 

Ramona is entertainment but she's getting vile at this point. None of the women are on her side after tonight. Not even Sonja, who typically sides with Ramona. I wasn't cute either that Ramona poor Dorinda's light fixtures up when she knows how dear that house is to Dorinda. 

While I was on Bethenny's side tonight, she does p*ss me off when she skirts out of a trip early b/c she doesn't wanna deal with the issue at hand. It shows how much of a poor team player she is. 

But Ramona is gonna catch hell this upcoming reunion. 

• Members

That preview of the rest of the season is a hot mess!

I wonder when the other cast members will point out the obvious, which is that Ramona is using... something, she has done for years, and it has made her belligerent and crazy. If somebody was acting like Ramona in my friendship group, that would be the first thing everybody would be asking.

@Nothin'ButAttitude IA about Bethenny, I would also add that she has entitlement issues. She feels far, far above the other women (highest paid cast member, EP credit, Andy's BFF), which is why whenever they have something good going for them (especially professionally), she smacks them down, like 'Only one of us around here is allowed a successful business, and that would be me!' She is so wrapped up in what the business does for her status as a person. Now that she has scored two other shows, I would be stunned if she was still on RHONY next year.

Carole attaches herself to whichever Alpha female is on the show, strokes their ego, and somehow convinces them to fight her battles. This contributed to Heather's downfall and did not help Bethenny's standing with the audience last season. Let's not forget that Carole was the one who first had an issue with Luann, because Adam. 

Please register in order to view this content

Then Heather and later Bethenny jumped in to tear down Luann in the eyes of the audience, and it rebounded badly on them both times.

Image result for luann not really gif

Image result for luann not really gif

Image result for bethenny luann you sleep with everybody gif

Yes we did miss you, mama, and we can't wait for your take on the braniacs of the OC!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Andy Cohen once said on a podcast interview that he wanted Bruce Bozzi to be a HW on RHoBH. Bozzi is an LA restauranteur (of The Palm), and married to Bryan Lourd, Hollywood mega agent and Carrie Fisher's ex-husband. But Lourd told Bozzi he would divorce him if he ever did the show (and I believe he was only half joking), so Bozzi won't. But anyway, just to let you know Andy was considering a male housewife. And BH is probably the best show on which to do it.

PK Kemsley, formerly East End wideboy, London property developer, and ex-football club Chairman (Tottenham Hotspur, New York Cosmos). No longer welcome in UK because alleged embezzlement allegations. Now in Beverly Hills claiming to be Boy George's manager and pushing his new wife Dorit to appear on RHoBH.

Edited by Cat

• Members

After watching a couple episodes of "Fire Island" (produced by Andy's BFF Mark Consuelos, of all people) I sure as hell hope not. Bitchy divas fighting over stupid crap is one thing. Bitchy queens fighting over stupid crap is pure torture. 

I'd die of glee if Kim Zimmer joined the Real Housewives of New Jersey. No cracks about her weight, though. We've already had Caroline Manzo and Tootie, so plump 'wives are welcome

Please register in order to view this content

Welcome back! Dive in!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

What you said about Bethenny is in the money.  She does have entitlement issues and thinks she's above all the other women.  What was fascinating was that she couldn't pull that with Heather...since Heather had her own business, was married, and had a legit career at Sean John well before the Housewives..plus was a slightly more nurturing alpha then Bethenny could ever be.

If I recall, Bethenny grew to respect her by the end of the season.  

With that said, it was nice Bethenny just let Ramona hang herself out to dry...like Heather did numerous times in season 5 to Ramona (remember her following Ramona grinning lol).

In some ways, I think Bethenny and Ramona are more alike then either would like to admit....its just that Ramona is crazy and drunk more.

• Members

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And having watched the OC trailer again...it looks like you all just might get Vicki/Kelly/Gretchen/Lizzie alliance after all against Tamra.

Oh, that fun, but trashy drama...lol.