• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC:

These women are disgusting. I don't care if you like Vicki or not, she is your co-star. Have enough respect to go see the damn woman in the hospital. I just found the whole ordeal disgusting. Only Peggy and Lydia handled everything with class. MegaNeck and ShanLoon were the worst. They had a chance to redeem themselves after the Glamis incident and still didn't. They came off even worse than before. Kelly and TamRat, though the lesser evils, looked heinous in the scene too. The fact that Kelly acted like a raging nut over food boggled my mind. Hey Kelly, ever heard of a to-go plate? Yeah. You could've ate on the way to the hospital. 

When Ostrich-neck and Tub-of-Lard Beador gave Vicki that casserole, I really wish Vicki would've told 'em to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. 

Moving on, Tamra and Vicki's argument was draining. How many times does Vicki have to apologize to Tamra? It's old. If Eddie isn't gay then stop harping on it. The fact that Tamra keeps getting upset over it further makes the audience (who happen to be the originators of the rumor) believe something is there. As we say in the South, "A hit dog will holler." Tamra is hollering. I did want Vicki to uppercut her a** when Tamra was screaming in her face. I don't like that. If you're gonna scream, don't do it in my face. 

Kelly picking on Peggy is stupid. Obvious Kelly is looking for conflict when it isn't necessary. Also what is obvious is that Peggy seeing Vicki like that was deeper than what it was. I knew from jump that Peggy seeing Vicki struggling brought back scars of seeing both of her parents fall dead before her. Peggy isn't over it. 

I just found this to be a rather dark and nasty episode of OC. 

Dallas: 

Great finale even though a certain trio stays p*ssing me off. 

Brandi/Steph/Cary are insufferable. Like I said before, it makes total sense why this coven of witches are together--misery loves company. They are all in crappy marriages with crappy men. Of course they'd transfer their negative energy elsewhere--Leeanne that is. 

Stephanie and Cary blaming Leeanne for Brandi acting up this year is crazy. Brandi is a grown woman. It was very hypocritical of Stephanie to say Leeanne is controlling when she demanded Brandi drop Leeanne as a friend or else. 

Cary was caught in yet another lie tonight. Glad that D'Andra and Kim busted her a** and said she was lying. I hope Leeanne drags Cary from here and back at the reunion after she's done with Brandi. 

Brandi is a snake. If she thinks she came off well this year, she didn't. She used Leeanne as a shield, so she can say whatever then she turned on her when she no longer needed her. Disgusting. I can't with Brandi taking a jest that Leeanne made (re: slitting her throat) and making it something big. We all know Leeanne ain't gonna do a damn thing. These women are too sensitive and scary for me. 

D'Andra is a saint. I just adore everything about her, and she is the rookie of the year when it comes to Housewives. She was a great find. The scenes with her and Mama Dee are such classic soap. Seeing Mama Dee turn the empire over to D'Andra and the two sharing a cry is something we'd so see on classic Y&R

I adore Kameron while most don't. She can be annoying but she is loyal. I love her loyalty towards D'Andra and now Leeanne. I hope those 3 continue to build a friendship.

Obvious Leeanne's wedding is gonna be filmed during s3 of the show. I just hope that they don't let it consume the show like Adriana and Joanna's wedding did on Miami s3. It killed that show. I wish Leeanne the best and hate the women are nasty to her. 

Can we bring Tiffany back along with this already established six-some and make them a strong seven next year? I wanna see if Tiff and D'Andra will clash or get along. 

I can't wait for the reunion. I hope Leeanne drags everyone. 

• Members

OC

Meghan remains one of the dumbest and most insensitive people I have seen on television. What a piece of garbage she is. We all know Jimmy couldn’t be bothered to deal with her pregnancy, but damn, she is hateful to a person in need. 

Even Shannloon, who detests Vicki, had some concern in her voice and went into Vicki’s room to offer some small amount of comfort. Even Tamra looked legitimately concerned. 

Kelly disappointed me but she was also one of the few to understand that you need to get out of the doctors way and not make it about you. Peggy was concerned but it wasn’t about Vicki, it was about her own issues - and that’s fine, she’s been through a lot. 

It was interesting to see Shannon seething with rage and jealousy when Tamra and Vicki were talking and crying. Tamra is right (!) that she needs to move on with Vicki. 

DALLAS

What a fabulous season. Perfect arc and length of a season. This is how the franchise should be done. 

It was interesting to see LeeAnne and her mother in therapy. It’s clear why LeeAnne is messed up. She comes by it honestly and I think sincerely knows there is something wrong. 

The brunch went as expected. It was interesting to see Kameron back up LeeAnne - for no real reason - especially as the editors used footage to demonstrate the truth. Cary is a gold digger but I enjoy her. Brandi is tacky but classic Texas in that regard. Stephanie I still like - I think she has a dark sense of humour that I enjoy and her marriage seems improved over last season. 

By far the best moment was D’Andra and Miss Dee Simmons and the handover of Jabot...er...I mean...Ultimate Living and the missing L22 ingredient. The handover was classic soap. D’Andra on the verge of tears, her mother doling our classic advice about learning from mistakes and then admitting that she is 77 and exhausted. When Miss Dee theatrically proclaimed “You are going to do more with this company than Dee Simmons ever could!” I got chills - all that was missing was some Y&R classic orchestral music. THAT is how you do it. 

• Members

OC

What the eff did I just watch? I had high hopes after last week's episode, but this one encapsulated everything that has driven me away this season. 

I hate all the women. I actually liked Peggy this episode, but I still think she should be kicked off the show. Lydia, too.

Meghan is a monster and I hate to say this about anybody but... she doesn't deserve either that robot Jim Edmonds or the sweet baby.  I can't stand her smug face. She should have been pink-slipped by Bravo two seasons ago.

Kelly is a selfish twat who only stands by Vicki when Vicki happens to be in the room. The way she talked down to Peggy was really nasty. I wonder if she would use that tone of voice if Peggy was a WASP. I hate how this Trump-voting idiot was pretending like not going to the hospital was some kind of feminist issue. I wouldn't miss her if she was fired either.

Tamra had the nerve to belittle Vicki when she was being carried down the stairs by medics, then later proceeded to submit her audition reel for the Razzies with that appallingly fake meltdown in front of Vicki. She needs to be fired too.

Shannon is a crazy drama queen who thinks the world revolves around her Jupiterian ass. The only reason she was crying was because the focus was on Vicki and she couldn't outsquawk a potential heart attack. I hope when she gets fired, Bravo films her receiving her letter of dismissal.

And finally the production team in charge of this year's OC all need to be fired for producing a third straight season of this one-issue sh*t, for choosing this boring line-up of HWs, and for tacking on that kooky 'funny' music to the scenes of the HWs stuffing their faces while a friend was being taken to hospital in a foreign country.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

at you saying Jabot! I thought the same thing. 

Yes!!!

All they needed in that scene was some orchestral music and all would've been perfect. I swear the people on all 4 soaps need to watch RHOD on how to recapture the soap magic they used to have. We have D'Andra acting like Ashley Abbott and Cary much like Dixie Cooney. I'm pretty sure if I thought hard enough, we can find similarities in other classic soap heroines in the other women. 

• Members

I'm in the minority that as usual, OC is delivering and has been all season. Each episode has a little something and it's built each episode. Personally I think this season has a lot of memorable moments including this trip. Now onto Vicki, I was tearing up just as a fan of the show! I cannot imagine wanting to eat so badly I'd leave her at the hospital alone. At the very least you couldn't order something to go while you get dressed and head over?! 

Lydia and Peggy, who I really enjoy, really came through.  The more we see Peggy the more I enjoy her. I'd like a second season for her to see how she evolves. I was touched by her concern for Vicki and how it tied into her own issues with her parents. This show gives me Knots Landing the way everything weaves in. 

Shannon is horrific and by far my favorite. She is INSANE! Her reaction to Tamra and Vicki reconciling had me cackling!!!!! I screamed! I cannot with her! She is truly the gift that keeps giving! I hope we get at least one more good meltdown from her before the season is up. 

Now Meghan we've already established is trash, but Kelly?! Tf? I just cannot. Her reaction to Peggy was disgusting and her lack of regard for Vicki--the only one who has supported her unconditionally--was embarrassing! I've noticed throughout the season as she reconciles with the others she's more willing to throw Vicki under the bus. I'm hoping this is addressed at the reunion. 

I feel like they have an epic reunion coming. I can't wait to see nexts week episode as well. 

• Members

Hahahaha @DaytimeFan saying Jabot.  Dallas Season 2 was a sleeper hit and I am actually going miss them.

MEL

Lydia still there?

WOW. How Yolanda Fake Friends they are.  So the couches are perfectly casted...good girls on one side, mean girls on the other.

BTW HATTTTTE that wannabe Heathers dress Cary is wearing at the reunion.

• Members

Dallas:

I watched Just for Jabot and it was exactly as you guys described: perfect soapy goodness! When Dee Simmons handed over the keys to the company with a "as GAWWWWWD is mah witness" I almost cried. I called Dee Tammy Faye Bakker when the season first started, but Dee Simmons is SO much more than that! She is a true character. And D'Andra has achieved something most HWs don't on these shows: treat people decently, own up to your mistakes, don't try and play victim to get the audience on your side, and they will come. By putting her company and mother in the foreground, D'Andra made Jabot the breakout SL of the season as far as I am concerned. I hope we see more of her and it next season. I also buy her friendship with LeeAnne.

Speaking of victim... Brandi illustrates all that is wrong with the premise that Victimhood makes you the show heroine. She and her coven of mean girls think that by targeting somebody in their friendship circle and then icing them out, that will put your clique at the top of the heap. They think that by making LeeAnne the enemy, it validates their friendship with each other and gives them power. I hope they get a walk-up call at Reunion.

LeeAnne won me over this season. Last year she was too extra for me, wallowing too much in the pain of her charity cases. This year has been a revelation. She is much better at comedy and is a self-deprecating star.

Hope they all come back next season though if Kameron ends up a FOH, I won't be mad about it.

Now... bring on Atlanta, BH and MELBOURNE.

• Members

Thank you! Last season, I was not feeling LeeAnne at all. But this season she (like LuAnn once she dropped her title) just showed the good and the bad and why she is the way she is...AND I LOVED IT. She had me when she had the Hot Dog confession, but more and more she kept opening up. And finally...well...even I teared up for her at her party last night. Part of it is that Mandy Moore just did an interview with People magazine about her views on tolerance and how It is a extremely hard to find love in this world so if you find it with someone whether it's a guy or girl, people should be happy that it was found PERIOD. So seeing what made LeeAnne tick this season, capping it with her engagement party along with personal stuff going on right now in my own life just was the cherry on top for me with her. Just love her and LOVE her friendship with D'Andra and that they have known each other for a long time and it shows on screen.

D'Andra was definitely the best newcomer this year hands down. I need her to come back next year. That...and Jabot...which given the light shade Bravo gave last night in the afterwords should happen.

Please register in order to view this content

Judging from the video you posted....you got your wish. ;P