Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chile, anyone can get invited to the Golden Globes. They'll invite anyone from the "low-brow" side of TV to try and gain younger viewers.

And anyone can get on Broadway nowadays. When she gets nominated for a Tony then I'll view her situation otherwise. Till then, Linnethia will continue to be a "struggle actress" because she struggles to convey range in her performances. :lol:

• Members

Oh no, boo. No flip flop. I just don't stan for ungrateful "hookas" that forget where they came from and who made them. I was all Team Nene till she shat on the LGBT community by demeaning Brandon by calling him a "queen." Both of my communities [AA & LGBT] made her goat-mouthed ass newsworthy and now she's trying to all brand new. All high brow. Bish, you're not. It was only a few years ago, she was pulling the same stunts as Kenya.

And I'll take the Cynthia shade you tried to throw as compliment because she's gorgeous. tongue.png

Plus, her history will be known as a successful model and not a pole-rider turned struggle actress. laugh.png

laugh.png

That we can agree on. Even though BLANDi is a gutter-butt.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

DEAD

And Nene is no world breaking actress but she knows how to hustle and I'm sure she's gonna make the right moves to protect her brand and try to grow her career.

Kenya keeps alluding to this 20 year career like it was some magical time where everyone knew her in the industry and she was a must have name if it needed to be produced, acted in, or just needed something! But it's like no one ever heard of her until she and Porsha got into it and we heard "Gone With The Wind Fabulous". That's just the truth.

She deserves and award for acting fake and phony but that's about it.

Watching Kyle essentially beg Lisa to be her friend and acknowledge whatever mortal sin she committed against her is actually kinda painful. Yolanda's stank ass is so angry that Lisa won't apologize but she's resorted to throwing shade in her voiceovers which is not surprising. She likes to pretend like she's over the ish but then cry about it a scene later or bring it up at the reunion.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I won't even get into the Brandon debate with you. That obnoxious "Good Judy", as Closet Freak called him, did twirl in there like he was Queen of the Ball, and he's almost as painfully irrelevant as the dead-in-the-gate stallion he rides for.

You may remember Cynthia is a famous model (when was this, exactly?), but I'll remember her as a no-backbone-having, forever foreclosed upon heifer.

• Members

My show is BACK!

And unlike the crappy, low-budget visuals of last season's BH, the production once again looks ON POINT and sparkly as a 14-carat diamond. I know it's superficial as [!@#$%^&*], but I want to see the gorgeous close-ups of Lisa's white Porsche or Kyle's Bentley covertible. I want to see wide shots of stunning houses dripping in marble and huge, hothouse flowers. I want to see everybody getting ready in their humungous walk-in closets for Kyle's white party.

Kyle, Brandi, Yolanda et al are so desperate for story that they know Lisa is their ticket to relevancy. So, right away, we have Kyle bringing up Lisa and painting herself as the victim. "I haven't called Lisa.. I have some dignity, y'all." Except in the very next scene -- "I texted Lisa. It would have been nice if she'd texted me." VictimKyle boohooing over what a wonderful, forgiving friend she is and what a poor friend Lisa is. If she's being a bad friend, then, why don't you drop her, Kyle?

Sad that Lisa is sticking so close to the "let's never talk about it again and just move on" mantra because it makes her look guilty by default. Y'all know VictimKyle will bring this up when things get rocky again.

Yolanda: "Everything is fine between Lisa and me! I learned to let that go a long time ago! Honest!" Hmmmm mmmm. Right. More like Yolanda read the comments section of her Bravo blog.

Love Lisa Rinna and think she is perfect for this franchise. Perhaps an even better fit than My Eileen. Lisa R is so bubbly and positive and her vibe fits in perfectly with what BH S1 used to be all about. Also: Harry Hamlin could still totally get it. In fact, he could probably get it more now than 20 years ago because back in the day he was kind of smarmy-looking. Go, Lisa, with the Mad Men name-dropping at every turn.

Having the OGs back literally gave me chills. Like seeing Camille, Drunken TayShanna and even Adrienne almost made me teary. I forgot Kim was even a part of the group until her mangy face showed up. Lisa and Adrienne have clearly decided that "My enemy's enemy is my friend" so that's bad news for Brandi.

Speaking of, look who showed up with her two botoxed, gay chihuahuas in tow. When she got given the cold shoulder by everybody, she disappeared into the bathroom with the TBGCs and all I could think is "Has she gone to do blow?" At the same time, it was cringeworthy the way everybody literally turned their backs on her while dancing. Adrienne giving her the side-eye during their convo was hilarious, mainly because I didn't know that Catlady could move that part of her face anymore.

All in all : a reassuring opening episode. The previews for next week look mucho lame, though. One hour of Brandi and Kim in bad wigs stalking somebody, really? unsure.png Because I can't with that contrived mess.

Edited by Cat

• Members

It does not matter if he twirled in there because Nene didn't have to demean him like she did. He did nothing to her or anyone at that matter. And Nene's issue was with production and Kenya. Not Brandon. And Andy gave her mop-head ass the chance to redeem herself and apologize and she gave him her ass to kiss.

And Cynthia was a popular model in the early 90s, boo. She might not've been Naomi status [as who is] but she was one of the many black faces heavily featured throughout that decade. And being classy [unlike Hoodrat Mule] does not mean she has no backbone.

• Members

Kyle definitely tried to dump Lisa. Lisa was really the one going after her for reconciliation last season once Lisa subtly began to unload Brandi (for her misbehavior). It wasn't "forgive me, Kyle" it was "I've decided to treat you like a pal again, you should feel lucky." Kyle, IMO, finally "let it go" due to public opinion being with Lisa. Kyle won't be able to tolerate, a, Lisa continuing to be Lisa, AND b, Lisa being above her in status for RHOBH for very long - the fallout should be fun. Everything Brandi feels about Lisa now - ditto Yolanda, Kim is exactly what Kyle was saying in the Season 2 reunion re:Lisa. I thought she was just being jealous but now I get it. Adrienne was probably being jealous, Kyle I think was mostly hurt. In addition, there is Lisa not willing to apologize for her passive aggressive digs at Kyle. It will build up to a simmer again. Right now, they have a mutual enemy or two but eventually that will not be as much in the spotlight.

I don't agree with this. Adrienne is not to Lisa as say Kyle is to Lisa. IMO, Adrienne MAY, may like Lisa a little more than Brandi but she doesn't like Lisa much at all. I don't think Adrienne will ever truly LIKE Lisa or Brandi again to make any noise on eithers behalf.

I'm looking at the dictionary of RH ratings that I made last season, what was happening in the second half of season 2 on RHOBH? The ratings were the best they've ever had.

• Members

Oh I don;t think they will be Friend-Friends. I was just quoting an expression. But I do think it is mutually beneficial right now for both Lisa and Adrienne to look like a united front and piss on Brandi from a great height (not that Brandi didn't have it coming to her).

And Adrienne may never truly like Lisa again but she's the one who tried to sell her down the river at Season 2 Reunion, accusing her of selling info to TMZ. Honestly, it's not like Lisa will ever like Adrienne much again after that one.