Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That bag is tacky as hell. It looks like she took lipstick and nail polish to it

NYC

I never did like Avery's ass. Good riddans to her.

Heather's a good party planner as it looked beautiful. Like the theme.

Harry is so the love of Sonja's life. The one that got away that she now has a second chance with. I like them together and after all these years, Im glad she has a storyline with a consistent man

Again another event and Aviva is a no show. I really wish Bravo had contractually had her obligated to show up and for Carole to suck it up

wlM3OfS.jpg?1

Why does she always have her mouth open wide? I have to say I don't like her but she keeps it real with her marriage. The scene with Josh and the therapist was a good one

The finale looks good! We finally get the leg scene

• Members

The thing I like about Kristen is she's real. It's not act, she's not playing a role or a character. It's a throwback to old school real housewives. Really, she came on and showed she's too old to be a model, her marriage is rocky, she's not thrilled to have kids, but she's still pretty happy and ok with life. I find that refreshing because I know so many women like that. And her happiness is tan front, cuz when she's upset or mad or hurt you know it. She loves her husband and her kids, and she wants the best and for everything to work out and is willing to put that work in. Even new wives come on now with a game face, a character/role they play up, and try to create story.

Tamra is a mess and I think this is her last season. Her current real time issue with Vicki is clearly one both need for story.

• Members

That was such a dumb reaction. Carole made a tiny joke, and Kristen is acting like she dropped a major bombshell.

I see Kristen and Josh's problems like I see Heather & Terry Dubrow's last year: a storyline for camera time. I don't buy it. I seriously want to punch people like Kristen who complain because her husband is busy at work. Bitch, that's how you can live the life you live!! She's not a smart self-made millionaire (Ramona), nor did she marry into old money (LuAnn, Sonja). Kristen's hubby is up & coming, working hard to make a living and grow a business. Not to sound sexist, but it's wives like this that make me wanna say, "Just shut up and raise your damn kids." Thank God she's a one-season wonder.

I loved LuAnn breaking down and showing true vulnerability. Why she's not holding an apple is beyond me, other than for Bravo to save coins by downgrading her. It was nice that they recapped her relationship with Jacques.

Ramona crying over Avery leaving, aw... It's like watching a robot short-circuiting.

Overall, last night's episode was one of the best of the whole season. I really liked the ladies' interaction at Carole's birthday party. The ending with LuAnn leaving with Harry was TOTAL Bravo editing magic and I loved every manufactured moment of it.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

You really think Kristen's story is fake? I 100% believe she's a nagging wife and that he's annoyed with her. Im good at spotting a fake storyline a mile away and their material seems genuine enough. Based on her interactions with the women, its obvious she deflects a lot of the frustrations she has with him out on them. She comes across very whiny and needy so its hard to believe that its an act

• Members

I also 100% believe the struggles in Kristen and Josh's marraige. I've been in a relationship like that and I can see that Josh is totally over Kristen and that Kristen thinks he's cheating on her everytime he's away... there is zero trust in that relationship and it's sad, but real.

• Members

Kristen is absolutely fake. She knows what a disaster her life is and when you've got a husband like Josh it's not there was a chance she could hide it. She just plasters on that silly grin and says "I'm Pretty".

Lol so many women and guys are plastic like that and its beyond hilarious how weak they are. Instead of taking control of her life she settles and will continue to accept the ish that's dealt to her from her husband and soon her kids.

Ramona and Avery...sigh. Love these two together.

• Members

I can't wait to see how everyone is dressed at the New York reunion. I also hear O.C.'s reunion will be taped in a week or two. Personally i think Andy should try going live again. I think he did it once at one of the reunions and it failed but it could be fun to try again.

If you could pick a new "Real Housewives" where would you want it. Palm Beach would be fun because i know there is a part of there (maybe west) where a lot of wealthy people go. it's where the men sit back and the women run things during "the season" of charity balls and other fundrasiers. I read a book and saw a documentary about it. there is a lot of drama and scandal going on there.

• Members

The RHOC reunion is taped tomorrow. And if I could pick a new city it would be London and it would include half the cast from Ladies of London, but with more Brits. I feel without the Brits vs American storyline and allowing them to simply exist it would've led to more interesting stories. I also feel like it has the wealth needed to make a successful housewives series. With The Real Housewives title I feel it would've done better, of course with the retooling I mentioned.

In other news, the moment we've all been waiting for....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCLnQB3qZwY