Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought the opening episode was heartfelt even though I still don't dare for Eddie Munster Teresa. I think that it helped set the tone for the season, which will be more light and heartfelt--a HUGE difference from the first five seasons of RHONJ. I do think that Amber is going to be the one to watch this season....

• Members

Oh I LOVED this opening! They needed to revamp this show and I'm glad it finally happened. Looks like a completely successful reboot, quality-wise. It was well-produced and had a balance of laughs and heartfelt moments. The mix of women is interesting and I think they did welll casting all 3 new ladies. Dina's return is seamless. She really should've never left. I hope the opening returns next week and I imagine it will since they filmed new shots for the ladies.

• Members

Why was there no opening?

The initial scene with Teresa and Gia was heartbreaking

The bitch is back and if you dont like it then you can kiss her ass! Dina's re-entrance was perfect and she looks great.

I like that Teresa and Melissa are on good terms. i was so over that storyline

LMAO at Amber's reaction to the dead pig. Her husband is a goodball. I like her and this family so far

Teresa coming out with a dessert line....poor irrelevant cousin who shall not be named...lol

The new Teresa....she could at least have a h in her name. She needs to call herself Terri or something. I dont like her husband Rino. He sounds and acts alot like Ritchie

tumblr_n8oghaVGR01ql5yr7o1_500.gif
LMAO that Milania interrupted Teresa's talking head. She remains the first kid to be in a talking head

tumblr_n8oemxaJAZ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n8oemxaJAZ1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_n6wx1eI3qC1tzkmqmo1_500.jpg

Preview of the girls' opening shot

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I've been reading a lot from people who like Amber so far, but I'm going to be the first to say I hate her lol. I agree her family seems interesting and watchable, but there is something about her that I feel is going to drive me crazy. She seems a bit old school Melissa aka famewhorish. Not only that, but she didn't bring her receipts re: Melissa's Facebook post so I just know she's a basic ass bitch. I feel like she's going to be at the center of drama, but because she WANTS to be at the center of drama. But you need one like that so it's all good.

I DID NOT miss Caroline one bit, same goes for Kathy. I'm not looking forward to seeing Kathy and Rosie next week. The show has moved on perfectly without them!

• Members

Kathy is the lovely, beautiful, kind, sweet, and matronly cousin of Teresa. She was the only grounded one in the bunch who wasn't a famewhore and was as real as you could get. wub.png Plus her desserts are legit and Teresa wishes she had half the talent of Kathy.

• Members

Rewatch the first episode of Season 3 (her premiere). She was so far up Kim G's butt she could tell us which flavored Ensure shake Kim G had for lunch. Her and Wench had such thirsty looks on their face at the Posche fashion show.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

What is Bravo up to? Why are they filming Alex McCord, Cynthia Bailey, Countess LuAnn and Patti Stranger at an event hosted by Jill Zarin?! What the hell does this mean and what is it for? Do you think it's just a natural occurrence or are they looking to pull a RHOBH/RHONJ and testing Alex and Jill for a RHONY return? Could the event air on RHOA since Cynthia and Peter are there? Could it be for Millionaire Matchmaker? Those cameras are there for a reason.

Article and pics from said event (you can see the Bravo cameras in one pic): http://mccordvankempen.com/blog/2014/07/real-housewives-jill-zarin/