Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm thinking LIzzie hasn't gelled yet on OC is because she was included so late. If what we are seeing thus far of Lizzie is why she was picked over Danielle to be the fifth housewife, then Danielle's scenes must of been boring :)

With that said, we do need a normal/boring housewife given that we have mean spirited Tamra, Spastic Vicki, consecending Heather, and kooky/neurotic Shannon.

• Members

I think we'll see Lizzie come more into play midway to the end. I think she'll be the main one leading the charge against Tamra, thus leading to Trampy getting up and running from the table when they are in Bali.

Lizzie is like a lioness or viper IMO. She's waiting patiently for her prey (Tamra) to royally f*ck up before she officially strikes. I think this upcoming week (when Shannon learns Trashra spilled her secret) is the beginning.

• Members

I need the OC to go on their trip soon. That looked so exciting, but i know that's towards the end.

ETA:

Even with the low ratings, Bravo stayed true to their word! This is the longest season of RHONY with 20 regular episodes. The 20th episode (and season finale) is called "The Last Leg." Reunion starts July 29th. Small spoiler re: Aviva

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Given Aviva's antics already this season, I can totally see her walking into a room, unhooking her leg, and throwing it at Kristen or Carole. And I would love it.

If her episode count is true, I just don't understand why she was made housewife over Luann. They've had 7 successfully before, why not again this season?

• Members

It really makes no sense. LuAnn will probably end up being in 17 out of 20 episodes, with Aviva in 14-15 and she is the one likely to be on the couch for the entire reunion. That is not fair. I hope they at least have the good sense to keep LuAnn out for the entire time OR make Aviva sit out parts as well.

• Members
Well money. Considering LuAnn had been on 5seasons, she's grown to be quite expensive. As a newbie with just 1 under her belt, her pay is low. Reducing LuAnn to a friend had her working the same amount as before but with less pay. It made sense from a Bravo perspective

tumblr_n7g62gMhxv1qg7dpbo1_500.jpg

A rare family photo of Sonja. She looks so old here. How old is her daughter now? I wish we would see her as a mom on the show

tumblr_n7djwdlKXk1seznd4o1_r4_500.gif

tumblr_n7bp3kZUXC1qk08n1o1_500.gif

tumblr_n7bp3kZUXC1qk08n1o2_500.gif

I love her brand of crazy...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I highly doubt that will happen. When it's all said and done Luann wasn't a Housewife and Andy's not gonna just have her sit out there because she just happened to be in a lot of episodes. Besides it's her own fault (if the stories are to be believed). She hasn't really been involved or the main focal point of any of the major storylines (I'll grant you that there really hasn't been many major ones aside from Bookgate). She's only mildly interesting now that people such as Jill, Alex, and Bethanny are no longer there to suck up the attention and airtime that they would deserve based on their antics.

The best she can hope for is that she's out on the couch for 1 part of what I'm sure will be a 2 Part Reunion cuz I doubt there's going to be enough drama to require 3 parts....and then maybe next year she'll get her Apple back.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

True but BH was until last season one their powerhouse franchises so they probably were hoping for something big to happen at it. Or maybe felt they had to do it for that franchise. New York has been floundering for a while now so I guess I just assume he's not going to stretch it out too long since it will cost money.

I'd like to see 3 parts but I'm preparing myself for just two. The last episode was really good though despite the lack of any major drama. I like seeing the ladies together and doing fun things.

• Members

The reunion will be 2 parts. Half the cast barely had anything going on. Ramona and Sonja will be the primary focus of the reunion, Aviva and Carole's nonsensical fued will get a few minutes, everything like Kristen's martial problems and Heather's son's health issues will recieve a blurb. I think it'll be a tame reunion. None of the women have true disdain for each other like an Atlanta, New Jersey or Beverly Hills reunion.

ETA: Kyle and Lisa were on a double date and filming for the show a few days ago at PUMP. Once again Kyle is judging audience reaction and crawling back up Lisa's ass. That's why I love Yolanda. It is what it is and she doesnt give a f-ck what the Twitter and Facebook people think.

Edited by Eric83