Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Nene's interview lumped into the actual show as well just to garner more viewers? Kind of hard for all those people that set their DVRs to turn off the moose thus improving her ratings! At least Kenya's interview and numbers speak just for themselves. Ain't no sly network tricks needed to be used for the star!

Also, Kenya was actually working after the fight thus she couldn't go on a woe is me tour like Snorsha!

• Members
I didn't say that made Nene irrelevant. Your hate for Kenya is based on things that ALL the other girls do. Nene, Porsha, Phaedra, Cynthia, and Kandi have ALL been messy and lied at some point in their tenures as housewives. What has Kenya done differently?

Nene has been acting stank and above this show for two years. If she's too good for it she should leave......

It was weeks ago. I posted it in this threas. She was at her home fake crying about how there is a line in the Housewives universe that shouldn't be crossed. It was nothing note worthy or different from what she said to Andy.

• Members
I'm still confused as to why he did no promo for Kenya? If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have even known. Maybe he doesn't like Kenya after all? I could see him blaming her for all the negative publicity he received after propgate. Edited by MrPrezident

• Members
Andy is like Cynthia blowing wherever the wind blows! He thought the masses would be Team Kenya but surprisingly most were Team Dumb Ass so he switched up. He was trying so hard in the interview to make Kenya accept responsibility for it all. :lol: I am glad she read him and kept it classy. Poorsha could NEVER.

• Members

Porsha had a strong lead in too, and her numbers nowhere near matched Nene's. Nene is still the star of this show whether y'all trying to admit it or not. Bye! ;)

Her numbers were barely up from an average episode if what I read is correct. If she was as beloved as you seem to think, she would have been a lot more significant. She's buzzed about right now because she got her ass dragged and of course people want to see her opinion. And since no other show bothered to have her on due to her irrelevancy and most people being on Porsha's side, this was viewers only choice to hear her manufactured and well-rehearsed responses. I'm just glad Andy seems to see her for the filth she is.

• Members

I said that Porsha had a strong lead in too. And no one has said that Nene isn't a star of the show anymore ... anyone but her own deluded behind. She will always be the breakout star of all the HWs. We've all just said that she isn't the Queen of RHOA anymore, which she isn't. Kenya usurped her. tongue.png

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude