Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Exactly. I don't condone people using the word but lets be honest, everyone has said it before. As a gay man, I've even said it. Is it polite? No. And no one should use it but Marlo is FAR from a homophobe and she just got caught using the word on a national platform in the heat of an argument with HeShe.

Andy holding it over her was absurd. She sincerely apologized and was forgiven. It wasn't like she was a repeat offender.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A lot of people say the N word as well' doesn't make it right. Marlo sayin the F word was foul and then she denied it at first,

I doubt Andy is losing any sleep or regretting not making that violent criminal a HW lol

• Members

Miami is kind of sad and boring this season.

With the adorable Elsa being sick, Lisa and Lenny having issues over the fact that she can't get pregnant, Alexia and her sons, Lea and Adrianna fighting over a stupid issue and Joanna begging her future husband to sleep with her there is no fun at all.

The women rarely have an interesting event and the dynaminc between the five ladies is not that interesting. They could have used two more housewives and several secondary characters. Last year was like a glossy telenovela, this year feels like the 90s version of Valley of the Dolls.

• Members

I think this upcoming season of Atlanta and Beverly Hills will be telling. Despite its ho-hum season last year, Atlanta was still killing it in the ratings. But will they find success with the same cast this year? And Beverly Hills may be going down a dark path this season with Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda & the Richards sisters, plus 2 new housewives that may or may not be a hit. Depending on how these 2 jewels of the RH franchise fare this year will tell us if the fad is wearing out...

• Members

Did I say you did? Uh no I didnt, just voicing my opinion based off of the discussion.

How do you know who is bringing in the ratings, as I doubt Marlo is bringing in the ratings on NENE's show, Marlo is def bringing on the drama, but doubt the ratings as no one person cant do that for a reality show cenetered round another popular persinLOL.

And whether she brings in the drama or the ratings, if Bravo or Andy dont want her on the HWs show, she won't be; as history has already proven that in the past with Marlo and other HWs or friends of HWs.

• Members

They didnt and dont build the HWs shows around subplots, but they are necessary in oder to balance out a show.

No one wants to see a show built entirely around the Gorga/Guidice feud, or the Kenya hot mess, or the Adrienne versuses Brandi fued, etc., etc., hence why we have the boring subplots built around the main plot of a show.

None of the NJ HWs, and I mean NONE of them have brought anything remotely new or interesting to watch on the NJ show for the past 2 years imo.