Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I KNEW you'd love Miami YRBB!

This week's episode didn't pack a whole lot of punch, but THANK YOU Lea Black for clarifying that Adriana didn't just get a marriage license, she GOT MARRIED! A month later! I KNEW something stunk about that BS marriage license story Adriana was trying to sell.

And no, I don't think Lea was the one who went to the press about Adriana. IMO, once her "wedding" was announced (after Joanna's, natch), someone dug that shizz up. Adriana did her best to make my Lea look bad, but came off looking like a fool and a liar.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't watched episode two, but I am sad because Adriana has always been my favorite. I don't like that she's getting caught in these stupid ass lies. She could've easily moved on. There is no shame in her being married anyway. She should've owned it and move on. Make it a non story similar to how Marlo and Nene made their "beef" a non issue. Don't give into the producers storylines so easily. This could've been a banner year for Adriana, but I fear it'll end with a pile up.

• Members

Yeah, I was expecting to majorly hate on Lea this season but so far Adriana is looking the fool and Lea is looking like the injured party and the only sane person around.

Having said that, Adriana is so enjoyable to watch in many ways. I can't take my eyes off her.

• Members

I don't understand why the girls were so upset when Gretchen didn't invite them to her engagement party. I mean at the time Tamra was starting to turn on her, Alexis was calling her a bully, and Heather was calling her a liar for that stupid Mailbu Country thing. She never got along with Viki and she didn't know Lydia that well. I wouldn't have invited them either! It would have been funny if she only invited Lauri! that would have pissed them off more, especially Viki.

• Members

I don't think they were upset they weren't invited. The person who commented about the women not being invited was Heather and she didn't come across upset at all. She questioned the sincerity of the party and the timing of it all. Tamra, I guess felt Gretchen should have called her up before it went down bc they were still friends and hadn't separated yet. Lydia, Alexis and Vicki didn't say anything about not being invited.