Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Have to give props to Gov Christie who has really tried to crack down on corruption in NJ (especially in construction and the public sector). Obviously it is a near impossible battle to wage because it gets so entrenched in all sectors of life. And for all l know, Christie ccould be on the take, too. But at least they're trying over there.

And yes, l am Team Tre and Juicy but IRL l am Team Anti-Corruption more. :)

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A couple of forewarnings:

You may not be able to find them right away because the tea spillers have purposely scrambled the names. If you find this to be the case, get creative with search keywords and spelling (it'll be worth it in the end).

Your entire night will be spent on one of those threads because they're at least 15 pages deep.

Happy reading.

Sincerely,

A longtime LSA lurker

• Members

Larsa? Eeeeeeew! :P But I do love me some Elsa--a lot!

Will be diving into Season 2 soon!

Thank the Lord!

They sure did bring the drama. The difference for me was that their drama and brand of craziness did not entertain me. Ramona over at NYC is such a crazy ho but she entertains me to no end!

• Members

What the hell did Caroline do on the trip to help the Gorgas? She was 100% and completely useless this trip! It was so obvious Bravo made her go. She was looking a bit rough there as well with no makeup. Notice how Jacqueline has been nowhere to be seen the last episode and now her 1 minute scene was about Caroline updating her about Teresa and later when she was out to dinner, it went to talking about Teresa. If she isnt involved in Teresa's sphere, then they dont care to showcase her.

Teresa saying she loves Melissa was so fake. I feel as if Ive seen these truce scenes numerous times already.

Love Dr. V!

OMG, best moment of the episode was when Dr. V hightailed it out of there and Kathy realized she wasnt going to get a session in. "I guess Im not important" Bitch got clowned :lol:

As messed up as Teresa and Jaq are now its bad that Chris and Joe can no longer talk bc of the wives as they used to be close friends. I like that this was addressed and I hope they make some type of ammends

Ritchie with his hands all over Rosie's breasts was gross and inappaproiate. And earlier in the episode he was commenting on Dr V being hot. The guy is a pervert and there are some things you shouldnt say or do in front of your wife and those are two of them.

Teresa crying when talking about Jacqueline seemed very genuine. She was truly hurt by what Jaq did but the problem is Teresa doesnt acknowledge that she did anything wrong. Its sad. It would be nice if they came to a place where they could be civil and be in the same room with tension. I ship their friendship and miss how it used to be

In related news...

tumblr_mqpn18b5lM1rjs26xo1_500.jpg

Oh no, the Giudices were indicted on 39 counts of fraud and face up to 50 years in prison

tumblr_mqpx2uWLJn1ql5yr7o2_250.jpgtumblr_mqpx2uWLJn1ql5yr7o5_250.jpgtumblr_mqpx2uWLJn1ql5yr7o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mqpx2uWLJn1ql5yr7o8_250.jpgtumblr_mqpx2uWLJn1ql5yr7o3_250.jpgtumblr_mqpx2uWLJn1ql5yr7o4_250.jpg
I so want one of these

• Members

It would be the noble thing considering they have 4 young girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLqmDIYHUxk

"Poor Kathy. I felt kind of sorry for her, but its like. Kathy, you serve no purpose on the show. You aint figure that out yet? You serve no purpose" :lol:

"Ritchie, is bitchy! He's like 90% bitch" DEAD!

Wow, I totally missed Jaqueline insinuating that Joey Gorga lost his virginity to Teresa when he was 9. What an F-ed up thing to say. Surely this will be brought up at the reunion. That's some sh-t you don't say out loud. It is ugly

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I guess I shouldn't feel sympathy for these people, but I kind of do. This seems like the kind of crime that snowballs. The lies just keep getting bigger and bigger. Still, I just can't wrap my mind around committing crimes like this and then drawing attention to yourself with a TV show. It paints such a target on your back because of course the feds are going to want to make an example of him/them.