Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Wow. Gretchen totally owned Vicki at that dinner. Vicki came off as a liar and the editing with flashbacks proving what Gretchen was saying was true was unexpected. Vicki can't own what she did. She constantly tries to turn herself into a victim and blame Gretchen or bring Tamra in to take the heat off herself.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see such disgusting and vile comments about how terrible Jaq is as a mother for being on this show instead of only focusing on her son. Truly terrible people. I'm so glad she's on the show and giving more awareness of it because so many people are wither ignorant or just stupid about it.

• Members

I have seen people genuinely concerned about Nick being surrounded by all the bright lights, cameras and crew member as autistic children have sensory issues.

I don't like her much anymore but i dont think she is a terrible mother though. I hope she and Chris discussed the cameras and the effects it would have on Nick with his therapists before they did another season.

I ready for Miami and I'm also missing Kenya's fuckery. Edited by Eric83

• Members

Are you just making this stuff up as you go along or imagining? Who called Jac a terrible mother? Definitely not Joe Guidice. Not me.

Try again. You can't change the facts. You can't just deny how medical conditions manifest or don't manifest themselves.

From what I've seen Nicholas he looks like a baby who's struggling quite a bit so my guess is he probably is on the lower end of the autism scale (in terms of functioning).

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

No, im not.

Did i say anyone HERE or angryjoe said it?

No. I didnt. Nor was it even implied imo. I post a lot of places, and twitter/tumblr/other sites are full of Ape fans who attack Jaq for being on this show because of her sons medical condition and say shes a bad mother, no i wont link to any but if you refuse to believe this go search any site and youll see the comments, and its disgusting and vile. the fact is Autism is still something so many people know nothing about, or only the basic bullshit they hear about it.

I dont need to try again, because i didnt say anything about the scale of autism, though i know quite a bit about it personally. I wont guess on where he fits on some scale either. Ill say what ive said before, i think its great that through jaq and her son some people can see people dealing with autism and its absolutely disgusting for anyone to imply that jaq is a bad mother for doing this show.

• Members

Jacqueline is not a bad mom, but I do think she is struggling with major depression issues. Her reactions seem to swing from hyperactive obsession with Teresa and Twitter, to happiness, to sadness. She reminds me of somebody I know who used to be on anti-depressants. I worry that the show may push her to breaking-point sometimes -- but that has nothing to do with Nicholas. I think the producers and camerapeople have been going to Jacq's house for so many years now, Nicholas has grown up with them being in his home, and I am sure they are respectful of him and his autism when filming.

Re: Sunday's episode, I think it is clear now what awful people Melissa and Joe are. No wonder they hired a massive trailer to get to Lake George -- so that Melissa's outsize ego could fit inside. When Miss Thang isn't lecturing everybody about how to keep their husband happy (if I were her mom, I would have decked her for suggesting that Mommy didn't work hard enough to keep Daddy's cheating ass at home), then Miss Victim is playing the Woe-is-Me card. Her deluded ass truly thinks she is the star of the show, and she was sabotaging the Lake George session from the moment she packed her bags for it.

She has clearly studied Teresa and knows all her failings. Teresa's Achilles heel is her inability to admit she is wrong about ANYTHING. That's why she harped on and on and ON about Jacqueline not being there. Because Jacqueline is the "cause" of all her problems with her family? The [!@#$%^&*]? I am on Team Teresa but that is just plainly untrue. I'm surprised Bravo still won't air the reason the Gorgas and the Giudices fell out -- because Melissa and Kathy promised to tear down Teresa and reveal all her her deep, dark secrets if they got spots on the show. IOW, they sold out family. Teresa was foolish not to bring up the hurt she felt over that but she should also admit that she has been out ever since to bismirch Melissa's reputation in retaliation.

Melissa obviously practiced her begging scene in front of the mirror. It was almost funny how little attention Teresa did not want to pay to that melodramatic fool clasping her leg.

I have been waiting for the two Joes to bitch-slap it out for a long time now. Giudice was in the right here -- Gorga came at him like Ramona Singer coming after a giant glass of Pinot. The two idiots running this 'healing session' are either actors or they know that this family is fucked so why even bother? At this point, everybody just needs to have a giant fistfight so they get it all out of their systems.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The OC:

I have to give Lauri some props. She kept the high road on this argument. I give her 1000 point for going to Alexis and Lydia first to see if she should even go to dinner. Vicki refused to talk, was deflecting, and just got belligerently drunk (moreso than I have ever seen before)... all of which just made her look more guilty of being a hypocrite. Also, she needs to get over the fact that she is in fact a hypocrite. As she had attached Gretchen for her lack of fidelity, she was doing to the same on Donn. It does not matter if Donn and Vicki had some sort of arrangement, she should still have never thrown the stones.

I also love that Jeanna is in play, and she is not even on there!! How funny is that.

Lauri and Jeanna need to be back full time to keep bully Vicki at bay. I appreciate Vicki for being the OG of the OC, but she does not have any good rivals because she uses that position to intimidate everyone.

• Members

Guys think Melissa will sign on for next season? She got such a great edit before but without her friend as a producer, she is coming across ugly and horrible. Plus she has former friends desperate for a spot and ready to share some dirt and trash her. Wonder if she will run scared and say she is leaving to "focus" on her family or if she will continue to chase the fame and spotlight even if it continues to do her more damage as evidenced by this season

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think Melissa is so focused on fame and trumping Teresa at this point (I honestly do believe she feels 'entitled' to have the fame that Teresa has) that it would take Andy Cohen showing her a home-made DVD (provided by Jan, of course) of Melissa blowing, like, bin Laden for her to pull the "I'm gonna focus on my family" card.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOOC:

I don't see how anyone could see Gretchen 'owned' anything at that dinner, it was a pathetic mess and not one of them came off well. Gretchen can't speak ("Ezactly"), Vicki can't admit she thought Gretchen was gold digging trash right off the bat, and Lauri appears blissfully unaware that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (since she cheated on George).

And poor Lydia, she clearly hasn't seen RHOV. Canadian women DO fight on Whistler.

• Members

I really don't think Teresa has ever tried to get out of her contract. She loves the spotlight and after all her money problems came to light, this show is whats been keeping her family afloat. She's made a good hustle for herself, writing cookbooks, making tv appearances, all her magazine deals, etc... She wouldn't have any of that and would likely be broke and divorced by now without RH. I don't think Andy needed to lock her down. She knows how the game is played and she's running sh-t for herself.

If anything she could have done like Dina and be so boring that they wouldn't have an issue letting her go. She could always refuse to have her children filmed and considering she spends so much time around them, that would cut down her material considerably. Not to mention refusing to show up to the reunions, not going on the trips, and making excuses not to socialize with the other women, etc...There are ways "around" these contracts.

• Members

What I took away from it was that she wanted off in the beginning bc she always said she didn't want to do a show with family but now that she has found major success and sympathy from this pile-up she all but willing to play the game. Thankfully the producers are showing the Gorgas for the piece of sh-t they are this season. I've seen alot of pro-Melissa people become pro-Teresa or at least see through thatt phony woman's lies.