Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Me neither! She had proof of her Fox News offer last year, and I'm sure she'll have proof of the Malibu Country deal as well. Gretchen may act stupid a lot of the time, but she is far from it, and she always handles herself well during reunions. This is definitely one I can't wait to see.

Gadget and Jesus Jugs need to go, Heather is showing her own drama stirring, biznitchy self, and Vicki needs to go host a revamped Tales From The Crypt because she's played out and pathetic.

My dream cast: Gretchen, Jeanna, Lauri, Heather, Tamra.

• Members

Just watched RHoOC.

Why did Heather Heather fly up to Canada for 6 hours?! Ridiculous.

Vicki reacted as I expected. Gretchen handled herself well, considering she had Vicki in Cujo mode, foghorning into her face. But she and Vicki are as bad as each other. They both cheated when they were with their respective partners, and both have used a ton of vague words and legalisms to avoid coming right out and saying it one way or another. I liked Gretchen right up until the moment she refused to admit one way or another that she didn't cheat on Jeff. At least Vicki admitted she cheated on Don, although that was prob because her ass was boxed into a corner.

Lauri is cool as a cucumber. This icy, smiling bitch needs to return as a full-time HW next season. For real.

Tamra. [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer extraordinaire.

I love Lydia. That is all. And her uncle is HOT.

• Members

Bravo says that OC hit 2.2 million on Monday, its highest ratings this season. I imagine Andy will promise Lauri the moon and the stars to try and get her to finally sign back on officially.

God I would love if Jeanna and Lauri both were back. Vicki wrote in her 100th episode blog that she was planning on extending the Olive Branch to Jeanna and how seeing all the old clips really made her miss that friendship.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I do think she cheat, but in a non cheating way if ya understand.

i think he knew, he was dying, and he was ok with it because of that. he knew she loved him - and i think it was clear she did love him and he her.

And i think more than anything she didnt and wont admit it because of his kids, who grew very close to her. even if they no longer speak, watching the epsidoes with them its just clear. and im not here for tamra or vicki accusing anyone of cheaters. they are far from the the nice, good, honest wives they try to act they are.

• Members

Backstage photos of the OC reunion.

Looks like everyone is getting along with Alexis now (except Gretchen)... interesting. I think Alexis looks terrible - she looks like she's wearing a ball gown designed for mature women. She needs to look younger and sexier, like she normally does.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/07/12/photos-from-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-reunion/

• Members

Apparently reunion was intense as you already know everyone was coming for Gretchen and "insiders" think this will definitely be a 3-part reunion

http://www.allabouttrh.com/allabouttrh-exclusive-gretchen-rossi-to-be-exposed-with-proof-at-rhoc-reunion/

Lydia says she had to walk up and leave the reunion because it was so nasty and intense and by the time they brought Lauri out they really didn't feel like doing it because they were so spent.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/rhoc-reunion-was-freaking-intense-plus-which-housewife-walked-away-from-the-set-at-one-point/

• Members

I saw the last 10 minutes and was just blown away....i was rooting for Juicy Joe the entire time....

And of course trashy Joey was the one to initiate the fight....first by insulting his own flesh and blood sister and then charging at Juicy like an some sort of enraged bull

Joe Guidice was sorta right about Jac & Nicholas however....I know Teresa wanted to do damage control in case some nut out there tried to hate on him but its true. Autism comes in various levels. There are some autistic kids who are complete geniuses whereas there are others who do struggle. Jac needs to focus on her own sh*t and just stop obsessing about Teresa.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear