Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WTF!!!! RAMONA just cut into LuAnn and accused her of having multiple men in her life while married to the Count! And she sounded so clear and direct about it. "I'm done bullsh*tting for LuAnn". Speak the truth girl!!

And of course Jill is trying to defend LuAnn....I can tell these two have decided to ally themselves against Bethenny and Ramona. This is the Unholy Duo I've been dreading since I saw them first meet in season 1. Just disgusting.

How could Bethenny lose Jason like that? So sad they're divorced/separated right now....:( He's so the perfect guy!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Marlo would make me take back what I just said about Kandi. Phaedra? They should just lay her out on the

I hated her but I do want to see Porsha post-Kordell. She should be downgraded to just a friend though

tumblr_mkzv9h3esA1rze8s1o1_500.jpg

LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lisa Rinna just popped up in Episode 4 of Season 3 RHONYC.....looking plastique as usual. She seems nice but I just couldn't look at that face every week. Taylor Armstrong was hard enough.

Was Marlo shown at that costume party that Kenya threw? if not then its clear Andy is thru with her. Sad cuz I can see her on RHOA on a permanent basis and I think she's sorely needed. I really wonder if she would be friendly with Kenya or if she would quickly grow tired of her over the top antics....

• Members

RHOV...

Well it ended in something of an anti-climax, most things were wrapped up in a bow and if Slice decides to change cities or cancel the show outright (though the ratings have been good) there will be a sense of finality. There will not be a reunion show this season, the director of the show, and the host of last year's reunion, announced.

Ronnie is clearly ill. The road ahead for her children will undoubtedly be a hard one, especially her son Jhordan who has been her caretaker, it would seem, from birth. Ronnie appears to be someone afflicted with Borderline Personality Disorder. She destroyed any semblance of an image that she had from last season. She came off horribly this season and the word is she isn't interested in returning.

Jody, quite simply, is also ill. But her affliction would be Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's not even fair to say she's evil anymore because she's clearly not well. Even her daughter, Mia, didn't think Jody's behaviour was appropriate and said so. Her reaction to Mary's attempt to take the high road: "You have bad breath" demonstrates that Jody cannot handle being mature, she seeks attention, regardless of the repercussions.

Amanda, Robin and Ioulia were relatively irrelevant this episode, as they have been, more or less, throughout the season. Ioulia is not going to fare well without her husband's money. An interesting note about Amanda's Kombucha Tea, it typically contains 1.5% alcohol...so her claims of sobriety? Not quite. No wonder she loved the stuff.

Mary...well clearly Mary wins this season. She dumped a toxic friend, confronted an enemy, took the high road whenever possible and bagged herself a billionaire for a boyfriend. Team Mary all the way.

• Members
I direct you to my post from last year:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/35120-bravos-the-real-housewives-of/?view=findpost&p=1105663

I said that if they wanted to prevent season 2 from getting down to the ugliness that was NY and NJ in later seasons, they needed to get rid of Jody bc she is truly the most vile housewife ever and just spreads misery. Now I have enjoyed her this season more than I thought I would, but she is still the cause of 95% of the fighting. I don't think Amanda and Ronnie would be nearly as bad without Jody there manipulating things and getting in their ears. Plus she is leading the pack against Mary, going harder and uglier than last year. She is a cancer and the main reason Vancouver has gotten so ugly so fast. She should have been fired last year, but with Reiko and Christina gone, maybe they felt it was too soon to have such a drastic overhaul to what was a very well perceived debut season

• Members

Vancouver became way too toxic way too soon.

I was sad to hear that there will be no reunion show.

Could it be that this season was cut short because someone didn't want to shoot any longer? Something didn't feel right about the ending and the fact that there will be no reunion kind of confirms it.

• Members

No, it isn't that the women were resistant to shooting, what we saw in the last episode was the footage from the last week of shooting that followed the same schedule as Season 1...either Slice ordering only 10 episodes was a factor in the editing or something having to do with a friend of Mary's sending Jody "threatening" text messages played a role in what was shown. The ending was, in a word, abrupt.