Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OMG, Elsa freezing her ass off in Marysol's apartment, even in a fur coat.

The women cackling over Rodrigo's cheating with somebody "so much younger and prettier than Karent" was pretty rank. I will forever love Lisa for, once she found out about it, wanting to take Karent and tell her alone.

Adriana should never have showed up in Bimini. It was obvious from the way she "forgot" her passport she couldn't be bothered.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I CANT WITH KENYA!!!!

This woman is so freakin thirsty. She is flirting with Apollo, twerking on Peter, and asking some random man to be her sperm donor and does all of this with Walter in viewing distance and expects this man to propose to her?!?!?!

Anywho, I love how all the ladies were joking and cool with each other once trashbox left the restaraunt. Who in the hell does Kroy think he is to put his hands on the cameramen and say he is going to sue? You two are on the show DUMBASS. I totally forgot Kim kicked her mother out of her wedding bc she used the restroom inside. This b-tch has loyalty to no one except whoever is her dick of the moment and financing her lifestyle. Kandi was right. If this b-tch won't speak to her mother no way will she speak to any of them again.

Loved the Anguilla trip so far, and Cynthia is really growing on me after two seasons of being a boring and irrelevant twit.

Nene was flawless as usual.

Phaedra should snap on Kenya bc that bitch has no sense of boundaries.

Porsha.... I forgot she was there.

Ready to see how and why Kenya dare put her hands on Queen Linnethia.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

7DjqE.gif

When I started the show, the first thing I thought was ugh. Why is this bitch Kim still in the opening?

When they were trying to figure out how far along Kim was in her pregnancy, Phaedra was like "dont ask me" laugh.png

Kim: "These bitches arent my friend" WOW! If that was the case, then why the F did you lead them on thinking you were going on this trip? She's such a coward. She should have been straight up about her feelings instead of playing them and them dropping them

Nene: "Dont let the the door hit you where the good lord split you. Right up your ass. Bye!" She was also funny when she was talkign about making a song/video called "Excuses"

tumblr_mesb7e9eMM1qamu0xo1_400.gif

Kenya was hilarious. "I heard Portia was going to Anguilla with us, but I dont see her. Do you?" DEAD!

Phaedra: "Its a good thing for a man to find a wife. Not for a woman to hunt down a man. Its like a dog on a bone"

"I dont mess around when it comes to my honeyput. I dont have time for bacterial vaginosis"

LMAO at the waitress going over the drinks, "[!@#$%^&*] Me Up, [!@#$%^&*] Me Sideways" and saying it with a straight face

Cynthia needs to get over her previous incident with Kenya bc Kenya clearly has. She is coming across childish and immature with all the shade she is throwing (which isnt being reciprocated). Let bygones be bygones and move on

The show overall was MUCH better without Kim's negativity to drag it down. The shoe felt FUN. The women were enjoying each other and it came across more lighthearted yet still very entertaining. Im glad they finally cut the cancer out. Deuces bitch!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree Jack that Kenya is the one who is bringing it this season. These other girls need to get it together. Also, if you look at the fight clip for next week, looks like PORSHA starts it not Kenya. Nene was complimenting Kenya based on how cool she is compared to what others have said and Porsha jumped into the conversation trying to justify her dislike for Kenya. Both Porsha and Cynthia better be careful because Kenya isn't really entertaining them and they're coming off as haters. Cynthia already is, but Porsha will in a few weeks.

• Members

She said she didn't know these "f-cking ladies" anymore. I don't think she said the N-word but bc it was bleeped out everyone thinks she said it.

Walter revealed on a radio station here in Atlanta that he dated Kenya for 3 months.... 3 YEARS AGO. And their relationship on the show is fake. She asked him to play the role of her man.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Greg has a live-in girlfriend. If anything is for show it's this reconciliation with Nene. It's not surprising to hear about Kenya and Walter, but I don't dislike her because of it. She's still beautiful, has a fabulous head of hair and is the only one serving it up this season.

• Members

I fail to see why Bravo would care if Nene reconciled with Greg because he's so irrelevant. She's the one who brings the drama all on her own. She said on The Talk that she and Greg are back together and I believe her.

Edited by Money