Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This is so stupid. This is the new "in" thing for Real Housewives broads who can't handle being called out on their hypocrisy. First Jacqueline, then BH's Adrienne, now Jacqueline AGAIN? She needs to be let go. She has no story. I really hope they don't drag her back in for season 5. Adrienne can go too, as I'm sure she's gonna look REAL bad this upcoming season...

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't believe the rumors that Adrienne missed the reunion because it makes no sense for them to film the Beverly Hills reunion before any of the season has aired. We don't even have a premiere date. Plus Andy was in New York the day it was said to be filmed.

• Members

I think the reports are getting it wrong, because apparently the conversation Jacqueline had with Kim G (good Lord, really? Out of all the friends and acquaintances in the world to vent to, you had to run to THAT famewhore?) was on the night of the reunion she skipped LAST YEAR. Whatevs. I still think she's become irrelevant.

• Members

NYC Season 4:

Boy did Alex grow a pair or what? She hasn't stopped getting angry and confronting people in four episodes. Talk about going from zero to hero lol People breathe the wrong way and she's all over them!

Sonja, whom I loved as the sexually free housewife of Season 3, also came out... as an enormous, egotistical bitch. The sh*t she pulled at the gay equality march and throwing Alex out, and getting pissed because her "friend" couldn't go to lunch because she chipped her tooth... Bitch, get a grip. Although I'm watching episode 5 now and her impersonation of Ramona is UNBELIEVABLY good! I mean, wow!

LuAnn continues to infuriate me just with her mere presence. She doesn't even need to say anything; her hypocritical, faux-singer face is enough.

Cindy, I'm still indifferent to. I don't feel I "know" her well enough yet.

Kelly's toned down the craziness, but still.

Ramona continues to be the mess she's always been and I love her for it, but she's definitely leaving Entertainmentville and going towards Annoyingville where I'm concerned. In other words, I'm annoyed by everyone LOL!

Who would have thought that Jill would be the most tolerable? I expect that to change.

• Members

This is exactly why Alex being fired puzzled me. She finally found her voice and boy did she let everyone hear it! This was her breakout season and they should have kept her on to continue feuding with the now boring LuAnn

Cindy? She ranks as one of the worst RH's ever. I thought hse had potential at first but turns out to be a major dissapointment. And to think that she was supposed to be the new Bethenny...ha!

Jill wasnt as bad as she was in season 3 but I remember still hating her in season 4. She tried to redeem herself early on by playing it safe and biting her tongue but I recall that not lasting long.

• Members

The only reason they dumped Alex was for that foolish attempt to reboot the series and make it more like Beverly Hills. They wanted Alex as a Friend of the Housewives, they just didn't think she was wealthy enough (or faux-wealthy) for what they were going for. It's ironic, because we never have even seen where Heather or Carole live.

• Members

It really puzzles me that they would keep LuAnn... Even if one likes her, she presents minimal drama and has done so since the beginning of Season 3. So her purpose seems nonexistent.

Cindy certainly is no new Bethenny! I actually miss Bethenny. She's always been one of my faves.

Well, I'm not surprised about Jill. She came back from Australia saying she wants to stay out of drama and, literally two seconds later, she's doing it again!

As for Alex, I see no reason why she should go.

I wonder how the show will be when all the new Housewives come in.

• Members

LuAnn did add little in the early seasons and she became Jill's little lapdog in season 3. The only interesting thing about her in season 3 is her feud with Alex and stepping out of Jill's shadows. With no Alex, she goes back to being boring. Her story in season 5 amounts to her considering having a baby with Jacque at her age. I mean really?

Cindy played thigns too safe with no opinion or stance. She didnt start to let people have it till the reunion and by then it was too late for her. I missed Bethenny as well but she's made a great career for herself

It took me about 4-5 episodes to warm up to the new housewives. The transition was too jarring and abrupt and I dont think the show did a good job at introducing them. I really think they should have kept Alex and only brought on Heather and Carole. Aviva could have been a "friend" of the housewives

• Members

I like her but she doesnt really have much in the way of her own story. She is just there to support the other women and their stories. LuAnn being phased out is exactly why Aviva would just be a friend with the option to become new housewife next season. I just think that 3 new women was too much too soon. Carole and Heather had the most to offer right off the bat so thats why I think they were fit to join as full housewives right away. Aviva seems like she'd have been better fit gradually introduced before they took the plunge with her. She doesnt have as much to offer

Edited by Cheap21