ATWT: First look at actress' return

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we know Colleen Zenk Pinter will be in those scenes too! I hope Lisa is there too!! I guess we arent getting Andy back for the anniversary??

But why is the anniversary at Tom and Margo's?? I am so sick of that set. They should have rebuilt the Hughes set for these last months of ATWT.

• Members

For all we know they're going to have a gorilla at the finale.

I know what you mean, since the show is ending anyway why not just save her to the end, but it has gotten good publicity and they may want to keep people interested over the next few months, in case there are any other surprises ahead.

I just hope they will bring Andy back at some point, even if he's not back for this. If they make an effort they can get Andy and Penny there for something.

• Members

She just taped last week so how is it going to air so fast :o I thought it was going to be a location shoot. It might still be and she is going to show up at Tom and Margo's first and then they go to the location shoot which is unknown right now. They might still have the Hughes set come up in the last few months :lol: I thought they were going to show it back in December but I guess things changed :rolleyes:

Archived