ATWT: First look at actress' return

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great article. I can understand how Hays and Hastings haven't come to terms with ATWT being cancelled. I feel the same way. I LOVE how Hastings is being told by his younger co-stars that we want more of him and Hays on air.biggrin.gif

So Julianne Moore will probably be the cliffhanger for Friday's show??...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Members

I love Don Hastings :)

He and Kathryn are both such underrated class acts, still give their best, and they're both aging very well. ATWT over the past 10-15 years has never known just how damn lucky they have been with their veteran actors, who continue to give the finest work on daytime and have not suffered serious illnesses or gotten awful plastic surgery. Imagine what they would have done for the show if they had been given a chance.

• Members

That's the greatest thing about Kim (and KH): she's always there with a sympathetic shoulder, but she isn't about to sugarcoat her opinion(s). Kim Hughes believes in tough love and honesty. I'll always appreciate that.

• Members

Barbara is there somewhere, right? I hope. CZP mentioned working with Julianne, I thought.

It's great to see Lisa and Nancy again. With all the ups and downs in the movie business I'm sure Julianne must have felt like it was a safe haven to see so many of those faces again.

Archived