OLTL: Discussion for the week March 8

• Members

I think the fight between Kyle and Fish, and Sky were the standouts for me this episode. I loved the Kyle & Fish fight, I'm way more on Kyle's side, but glad Oliver reminded Kyle of his shady past, I mean Oliver maybe be acting like a douche and a deadbeat dad, but he had to at least throw something back at Kyle. :lol: The ending seemed way rushed though. In two minutes, Oliver went to the hospital, talked with Rex, looked at the baby, went home (I take he lives with Kyle now and no longer living with Lalya, Cris & Ford?) and told Kyle not to destroy the results. Oliver's scenes at the hospital should have lasted way longer.

Sky...I think Scott C did a really good job today. I almost believed Sky is really the dad. LOL

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually that one was the fourth one in the series (and the third sequel)...came out in 1989.

As for the Creel triplets, according to IMDb.com....

Joy is now working in foreign licensing for Awesome Entertainment, Leanna co-founded the production company "Ignite Entertainment" in 1997 and later resigned in 1999 to start "Anomaly Productions", and Monica's last tv credits are from 2006. They're 39 now.

I've never watched those movies (aside from the orginal and the 1998 remake).

• Members

Sure you haven't :P

No, seriously, I did watch all of them because my mother was a big fan of the original Parent Trap, but I can't remember a lot of it. I think I mostly remember the scene where someone faints when they learn now its triplets, not just twins.

• Members

Stay tuned....next week Mitch gets ahold of Jessica again, and administers more electroshcock therapy, which makes her think she is 7 again. Watch as she goes back to elementary school with her own daughter, whom she doesn't remember. laugh.gif

Seriously, that is about the only thing that could be worse from this train wreck of a storyline. wacko.gif

• Members

I don't know why, but that phrase just cracks my [!@#$%^&*] up.

Seriously, how sad is it that this storyline w/ Jess has us recollecting "Saved by the Bell"? I don't know whether that was OLTL's intention (especially since SBTB was an NBC show).

• Members

ABC is thinking of us. They'd rather we talk about the fun times with Jesse, Miss Bliss, Zack, and special guest star Gerri Blank than think about Ford, Gigi, or Rex.

Either that or Jimmy Kimmel has swooped in and stolen Jimmy Fallon's much hoped for SBTB reunion.

• Members

Khan have you watched some of the old clips put up on Youtube the past few days? There's been some great stuff with Gabrielle after the baby switch, on trial and also trying to get Michael Grande to bring the baby back. And Megan and Bo being friendly and somewhat flirty, riling Sarah up. And Gabrielle and Delilah arguing over a dress design. It's a lot of entertainment. I think that's what I miss the most with OLTL right now is strong female characters. There's still Dorian and Nora but the stories aren't always there.

I look at a character like Megan and I think (well first I think how did she get on a Paul Rauch show) would anyone like that be on a soap today, that type of quirky, strong, funny, vulnerable and complex female character?

Archived