OLTL: Discussion for the week March 8

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The principal ALLOWS Jessica to enrole in Llanview High School. Seriously? It doesnt matter that she's damn near 30 in a clas of 16-17 yr olds. Cris tells him that having her around could disrupt his students and besides she graduated. He says but she is a Buchanan and her uncle Todd just made a sizeable donation. he says he doesnt think he should deny anyone a quality eduacation that Llanview High offers. ROLLING my eyes over here. This has got to be the DUMBEST story in recent history. This is UNBELIEVABLE

• Members

Clint and Kim :wub:

You're telling me that since Jessica's family is big in this town and that Todd just gave a huge amount of money to the school that, that allows Jessica (an adult) to enroll in High School. GMAFB!!

I want Skylar to wipe the floor with Gigi, even if he isn't the father. Gigi and Rex need to just leave town already.

• Members

I agree...if it were a 30 year old MALE trying to enroll with underaged students ....THAT would be objected! But Jess??? I don't know any principal that would believe that story about Jessica without some kind of proof to begin with, let alone let her be around his students.

Archived