Y&R: Week of March 1 Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disagree. Sheila needs to come back played by Kimberlin Brown. It's extremely offensive that TPTB thought they could get away with wrapping up 15+ years of Lauren and Sheila's story with Michelle Stafford in the role. *shudders at the memory*

• Members

True. But bringing back KB isn't enough for us to forget how ridiculous and convoluted her whole story had become over the years. No matter who's playing Sheila, it's almost impossible to believe this time would really and truly be "the end." Especially when Sugar still might be on the loose.

• Members

Well, Sugar was probably Pheila, so that's the end of that (in my head).

They need to bring Kimberlin back to Y&R and drop the "hiding in the shadows" business. Give her a presidential pardon or diplomatic immunity, whatever. Expunge her criminal record so she can walk around in the daylight. Have her and Lauren come to an understanding over the course of a few months.

Then, send her back to LA and have stir things up for the Forresters.

• Members

Y&R is a wreck. I can't even muster any interest in this Adam reveal, and I painfully watched that storyline every day for most of 2010, until I pretty much gave up on Y&R. I still hope it gets better, especially since soon I won't have ATWT anymore, but the prospect grows more bleak with each passing episode.

• Members

Hi! I'm new to SON and this is my first post. My favorite soaps are Y&R and B&B. I do agree this is the not the Y&R we all grew up on. I think the biggest improvement for me would be to get rid of Lily and Cane. They are a snore! The only time I really fast forward through Y&R is when they are on.

I'm liking the Patty storyline, however I wished I would have seen more spark when Diane arrived with Kyle.

Just some thoughts.

Archived