Y&R: Week of March 1 Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephen Nichols's hair looks less bad but I still want to run a comb through it. Seeing random hair stick out doesn't make me think "edgy", it makes me think he's one of Katherine's stable boys and he didn't have time to spruce up before leaving the mansion.

Chance's hair doesn't look that great either.

• Members

I think the affair and even Summer were good ideas, but this long, happy (well sort of) marriage has been a disaster for Phyllis. I keep waiting for real Phyllis to wake up, but all we get are glimpses here and there. I'm starting to despair of ever seeing her again.

• Members

this show is just so crap and boring to watch, yes they are over dosing the audience with too phyliss and victor on the show, there is no good reason to why phyliss and victor are involved with every storyline on the show while other characters just disappear into the background.MS and EB both went of vactions last year and i didn't miss either of them and the ratings didn't suffer.

I don't care about the whole adam storyline anymore because with these writers it will be all about victor not ashley, and i am sick of victor and his so call pain and revenge.

don't care care if shelia is MAMA bear, the shelia stuff has been done to death.

patty/emily storyline is to dumb to be even called a storyline.

I had some hope for tucker but the writers have ready started weaking him and writing him as a idiot.

Anybody else heard the rumor about MTS leaving and joining another soap.

Archived