Y&R: Week of March 1 Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I always said they should have stayed as an affair. They should have parted ways. She shouldn't have gotten the storyline who my baby daddy. I would have rather them repeat Phylis lie she had with Daniel. Summer is really Jack but she wanted Nick to be the father.

• Members

The Y&R Bill Bell created was very sexy. Lots of poolside scenes, gym sets in every decades, sauna sets, untra sexy bedroom scenes and subtext in the writing. I agree with Sharon Case's comments a couple years ago that they need to bring back the casual nudity. She doesn't mean show some ass or a tit, but if someones at home why not have the girl in a teddy and the guy in his boxers? Just little things like that were nice touches. I look at Y&R at it's peak as a fantasy look inside the haves and the have nots. Romantic and almost drag queen-esque dramatic. I miss that.

BTW, I just finished Diane's return and Susan Walters is just as flat as ever. What were you guys, particularly MarkH, raving about? She was terrible and still has chemistry with none of her costars. I could never see her with The Great Victor Newman.

• Members

I kind of like Victor and Nikki's new approach to their relationship. They're together, but they don't feel the need to run out and "make it official" AGAIN.

That being said, they should tie the knot sometime this year, but it should be low-key and private. Victor brings a justice of the peace to the ranch, and Victor and Nikki get married in front of Nick, Phyllis, Victoria, Noah, Summer, Reid, Katherine, and Murphy.

• Members

Y&R has to promise never to break up Victor and Nikki again. They're beyond that. 2009 officially ended Ashley and Victor forever...2008 put a permanent end to both Hope and Sabrina...and I can't see another woman coming between them. It would be ridiculous.

• Members

Nikki with victor is digusting and i am hoping the writers break them up sooner than later. this couple lost they spark years old,

I'm just tired of the show trying to sell this abusive relationship as something romantic since when does abuse equal love.

CBS even did a poll on the couple reuniting asking for the audience views turns out most people hate them together.

• Members

For me, they are like Nik and Sharon. When the show ends, they need to be together, but until that day, I enjoy them so much more apart. Nikki shines when she's away from Victor, although the days of MTS getting enough airtime to shine may be long over anyway.

Archived