Y&R: Week of March 1 Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was anyone else physically repulsed when greasy Nick was all over Sharon and holding her and all that? Are we supposed to see them as a worthwhile couple? After the way they've behaved? I just get sick watching them.

• Members

I actually thought today was pretty good! The acting really put it over. the lighting sucked, of course... but I guess i'll have to accept it. At least it was scored properly, and the final scene was nice and dramatic. Sharon Case did very well today, after months and months of phoning it in, I'm glad to see her finally step up to the plate, cause the acting is all we have left, for the most part. but then again, I like deep, psychological drama. although the hair stank, Sharon's COAT while she was standing in the snow was BEAUTIFUL, I wonder who finally got some taste around there? And Muhney finally turned in a a good performance, he just needed to dial it back, for the love of God. But then almost anyhting would look better than Goddard yesterday trying to channel De Niro and failing miserably.

Archived