AMC: Thursday 2. 18.10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Erica/David scenes and when Greenlee hit Ryan with the door. What kind of arrogant a-hole locks up a woman recovering from surgery against her will?

At least Angie tried to take responsibility and resign. I hope this leads to further conflicts with Jesse since he went behind her back to stop her.

JR's story had its moments today, especially between him & Adam. I found both Krystal and Marissa more tolerable than usual when Marissa opened up about her fears that JR would die.

I'm trying not to prejudge the upcoming story that Adam's sending Tad out of town for, but I have to agree that this Reyes woman's name came out of nowhere. I just hope the story isn't too contrived.

• Members

Loved seeing the Chandlers pull together for JR. I don't know why the donor couldn't have been one of them. I keep waiting for Marissa to have some spark...but beh, she can go too.

I thought Rylee stuff was a bit contrived, until the last bit. I did actually like, and feel their connection in that last scene, while she flashed back. I wish I thought that D&G had a shot, but it's pretty clear Rylee is end game.

D&E...hmmm, I have an idea what's coming so today is hard for me to judge. ;) I was a bit disappointed that they made no clear reference to the basement, though, there were some subtle things that I noticed (like her with the coffee cup) that were well played. It reminded me of the first few scenes of the basement as well. A very "FU who the hell do you think you are dynamic?" before they start to settle in for the meaty stuff. I loved the banter. David is such an ass, and Erica just gave it right back. :lol: Susan/Erica looked fantastic, and their chemistry was hot, as always. All in all, I'm happy. :)

• Members

Kylie, Susan has been looking very tired since the first LA shows begin airing, but she looked really good today. I loved how they shot her, showing her legs and her whole body. You could tell Susan was absolutely soaking it all in.... They certainly made subtle hints that a future could definitely be in store for these two.

Archived