AMC: Thursday 2. 18.10

• Members

That scene with David/Erica was just great.

Erica: "Sounds like you are jelous"

David: "Fine, I will admit I don't like the men you go out with",

Daivd (with a look): "I don't like the men you date, you don't like the women I date, Now you know why"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess its because we know where this is going, but it seemed to be dropped out of left field... like no build up. No phone calls looking for her... like I don't know.

Kylie, I'll be very interested to hear your reactions to David/Erica. I enjoyed their scenes (especially in the 2nd half). Susan and Vincent were loving it though, you could tell.

Ryan holding Greenlee hostage... what a smug, arrogant jerk. I cannot stand him. Loved seeing Greenlee dupe him into thinking she was hurt. She cracked already? Well I guess that's good, doesn't prolong these scenes for multiple days.

MEK had no voice for part of the show. Still must be sick. I really think Angie should have still resigned, for the integrity of her character... I was disappointed to see she is going to remain. Hopefully it will get to her and she will step down. Its not in her nature to just move on from it.

• Members

Oh come on Kylie. The sequel is never as good as the first, so if you go in with that attitude, I think you'll be fine. :D I'm also interested to know if Lorraine Broderick did the "one thing" that you were hoping she would do in these David and Erica scenes.

Maybe there's an existing writer using the name Tara Walsh so she had to add the K.

Archived