AMC: Thursday 2. 18.10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't seen the door smashing yet, but I loved when she smashed him with the tray! It's so weird how good AMC is right now. I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can. It's the one soap I look forward to seeing each day. The lighting is sooooooooo much better, so is the makeup, hair and all the sets look better. The show is well paced and seems more like a traditional soap and less ABCFamily.

Right now the sky is the limit. I just hope it's not like when Kriezman took over ATWT. The show was very good, but he dropped several stories as soon as he arrived. I hope that's not a trend. Right now the show has so much that you could build on. And it feels like a new beginning too.

• Members

Those Rylee scenes were just painful to watch. I just felt uncomfortable during all of them..really Ryan? That's true love, kidnapping the woman you love and holding her against her will, locking her in a room? Throughout all of those scenes, Ryan had his freakish bugeyes sticking out, sometimes not even blinking, yapping to Greenlee trying to force her to say she loved him. He looked like a rampant stalker throughout the whole episode, NONE of it was cute, flattering, or compelling to watch (as I think the show was trying to convey it to be) these two are a played out joke. Every time their scenes would go away, I would feel so much better and my stress levels would go down! What a hot mess, I absolutely hate where this is going.

Everything Chandler was amazing to me, I loved all of it. Loved how the whole family pulled together in the end. Adam really wanted to be JR's doner, but found out he couldn't, and you could tell he was heartbroken. I liked Krystal's role in everything, standing by her daughter during all of this. The new Little A also is so much better. I hope this Sonia Reyes woman has ties to the cast??

The Erica\David scenes were sensational! I love how their history is being brought up. SL and VI did fantastic, I think SL does her best when she's in scenes with him. I really liked how David wanted to answer his phone when it rang, because Greenlee could have been hurt. He really cares for her. And I loved when he and Erica were discussing their past together as a couple, I hope there's more of that tomorrow!

I can't believe what has become of Tad.

• Members

I don't think AMC was hinting at a D&E future with this first day. There wasn't much more then them playing each other. I totally think there was truth in what they said, but it was hidden behind all the "who the hell do you think you are" angry fire. The next few days is when the real good stuff should start to come out. :wub:

Archived