AMC: Wednesday 2.17.10

• Members

^She always owns Jack. Which is a big part of their problem. LOL! They do this everytime they get together, or not together, or whatever the hell it is. I don't know why people think it's going to be different.

I enjoy more then most I think, not just because I hate j&E so much, but because I know what she blew him off for. ;) And if the spoiler pics I've seen are half as good the words that go with them...I may not survive the next two days. :wub:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you. I just want something that is worth the wait. I didn't think I'd ever care again, and in a lot of ways, I still don't. But there definitely something left for me and AMC that I thought was long dead, and it's more then just D&E. Tomorrow and Friday are going to be joy for me and I hope that after all this time and all the bad feelings I still hold, that I can enjoy it as much as I want. :)

If you don't hear from me by Saturday...call the authorities. Well call AMC first. Tell them I said "thank you" then call someone to come haul away my smiling corpse! :lol:

• Members

I liked today's episode. I loved the Greenlee / Erica scenes and their confrontation is so much more enjoyable than watching Annie / Erica. And I agree with the poster who said that Erica was attempting to take the high road whereas Greenlee was being a brat.

:lol:

• Members

Because there isn't such a title. Let me elaborate: She is placed at the TOP of the list of Associate Writers (which, by the way, is not listed alphabetically). In other words, she is being given a lead credit among the bunch.

And you said, Associate HEAD Writers... and to my knowledge, their structure is that this group is cited as Associate Writers (no longer any "head" included). Somewhere along the line, the ABC shows - at least AMC & OLTL (not sure about GH) - have seemed to drop that particular role in the technical sense. I don't think it matters, really. It's just semantics. I'm sure, particularly in this transition, they have each taken on specific roles.

I'm sure if Broderick is staying on, regardless of the actual title, she will effectively serve as the Associate HEAD Writer under Kreizman & Swajeski (hence the top billing). For now, as I and everyone else and their mothers know, she's leading the overall team.

As I understand it, and I've had a relatively decent understanding of their hierarchy, that's how it's working. :)

• Members

I loved today's episode!

Erica/Greenlee were classic. Erica & Jack will always have trouble with Greenlee between them but imo it's about time this story played out. This should have happened back when Greenlee interrupted their wedding with the news that she's his daughter.

As annoying as Jake was, I'm glad Angie opened up more about how it bothers her to sink to David's level and the mention of how her father used to pressure her to do her best was a nice touch that brought back memories for me. Angie pointing out to Jesse that he had no right to expect her to open up with all the secrets he kept was nice, too.

Colby's plot against Annie is getting good. I love that Annie thinks it's Greenlee setting her up.

I also appreciate that Greenlee still wants to marry David. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Archived