AMC: Wednesday 2.17.10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan Lucci seems tired or under the weather in these scenes. Anyone else notice? Something's a little off. And like she's dramatically gesturing to compensate.

I just love to see Debbi Morgan at work, if anyone deserves more, and meatier material.

• Members

I think the move was extremely tough on her especially since her loved one's are back East. I also think HD is helping to show her age more. She is also traveling a lot and working a lot so all of this combined is taking it's toll. I feel so badly for her. I do love all Jerica scenes though :wub:

• Members

Well these scenes were shot when she was doing publicity for the 40th Anniversary appearing at the winter press tour, the NY times Event, and the Paley event in LA so I'm sure she was tiring.

She was on HSN this morning and she looked energetic on that Malibu Pilates. :lol:

• Members

I actally think Erica looks lovely today

Greenlee's hair looks like crap. The color is not right on her. She looks like an idiot declaring war on people that do not want to fight her. Erica came across as the one with all the maturity and class in her confrontation with Greenlee acting childish and unreasonable

Archived