AMC: Wednesday 2.17.10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Jake calling David a self centered punk ass bastard. Look in the mirror you pathetic bitch.

Colby is starting to take this get rid of Annie plan too far. Trying to get and catch her with Scott is one thing, trying to make her lose her sanity again is another. I hope this s.hit backfires on her ass badly.

Ryass and the Martin douche bags kidnapping Greenlee and David. :angry:

Erica vs Greenlee :wub:

Erica telling Jack off and canceling their date :lol:

Oh, and today made me realize how much I don't care about Angie now. She sat there crying to Jake about David manipulating her into resigning and I was just like this the whole time.:mellow:

• Members

Exactly, and that is what it all boils down too. David knows he's bad and is proud of that reputation... then you have the Martin Boys who I don't think have ever been called out on any of their deeds. Oh yeah, it was done for the "greater good". Bull sh*t :mad:

• Members

Jake is just embarrassing to watch now. Tad deserves a better storyline than this, he is just silly now. I hate how he's acting like Jake now, pathetic the both of them.

Loved the Erica\Greenlee scenes, can't wait until they both are working at Fusion and compete against each other. Team Greenlee ;).

That LA Mayor Villaraigosa scene with Erica at ConFusion was terrible! Both appearances today and yesterday were strange and random, LOL.

Annie is a mess, and I love it. Love this character.

Hahaa! I loved when Greenlee said that! I kept rewinding on that part ;D.

I really didn't like that last scene, with him PICKING UP Greenlee and whisking her away. Didn't he hear David when he said that she was recovering from surgery?! ugh.

I agree. I think she looks better with it that way. But in today's episode, she did look a mess. Maybe it was because she changed quickly and got out of that wedding dress so fast. I'm sure when she goes back to work, she'll look better;).

• Members

I love David and am more on his side here, but I feel I have to point out he has had a history of keeping people's loved ones being alive a secret from them...

Maybe having Pratt there was a mistake yesterday.

The past two days the writers credit has been on the far right and us watching on a standard tv get half the letters cut off LOL. I hate that, sigh

For the record, I love Green's hair too :D

Archived