OLTL: Discussion for the week February 15

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cassie has lived in Savannah since at least 2003 - I think they may have made reference to River moving there to be with her, but last I checked for sure he went off to Julliard to study music. Because the last River made terrible, terrible music.

• Members

They often sent the kids and Addie off to Savannah with Cassie. Hoping for the moment that Cassie is not the Cramer to bite it, I have always adored her and Laura Bonarrigo; I would love to see her back on even a recurring basis. She is grace personified.

Nice to see even Kim finally realizing that Stacy has made a stop off at the Cracker Barrel. And I love Marty giving it to John.

• Members

Thanks Vee! Must have missed those references.

I'm enjoying Cassie and Adrianna too. Obviously it's still very early so it's kind of feeling like a cameo righ now, but I'm curious to see how things are going to unfold for Kelly when she's back in Llanview.

• Members

Today's episode was GREAT.

I love Kelly, but she kind of pissed me off today. I know that Dorian is a tricky lady sometimes, but Dorian would never LIE about her family being in danger, for attention. So Kelly ignoring that, and then pushing Adrianna into a car with a random stranger right after, seemed so stupid to me.

Loved Blair singing that theme song.

I think this show is so much better than most of the other ones right now. Albeit, I admit I have been injoying Y&R and GH more and more the past couple of weeks, I think OLTL is just as good. There's something about the way they TELL the story, that keeps me sucked in.

Bold and Beautiful has been kind of boring lately...I just think OLTL deserves the rise that DAYs got, because it has a superb amount of quality to it.

Archived