OLTL: Discussion for the week February 15

• Members

It was a great show today; the Cramer stuff, particularly Dorian telling Cassie to let Blair handle it, was great, and I actually liked most of the show again. I just wish Marty would keep her fire and get away from John - speaking of, poor Natalie.

I really hope Viki and Charlie make it through this. Poor Viki.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a really good show today.

Loved the Viki/Charlie scenes, and I felt for Charlie and Viki but then I loved that Charlie was owning up to what he did, but then he looked like he was scared to admit that Dorian had a hand in it as well, but of course Mitch wasn't to afraid to let Viki know it. LOL I SO hope that Viki and Charlie can make it through this, I miss them as a "true" couple.

I like Adriana, but would she be this trusting in going off with a perfect stranger. I would hope not. I'm not really a Kelly fan, and I just feel that it has been to forced for me. Maybe it will change the more that Kelly is on air. Can't wait to see more Cassie, I've always liked this character.

Feel bad for Kim, she is losing her only friend, well besides Clint. I felt bad for Stacy today, well to a certain point. I think if she wouldn't have been SO freaking hung up on Rex (who TPTB think is the second coming) I think she would have been alright.

Enjoyed Kassie singing the old opening song, it brought back some really good memories.

• Members
Have you seen Nash's corpse? He had more life in him I think.

Another day of Todd. Are they trying to drive me crazy? He does nothing. I was wrong. This isn't a D-minus story. It's filler rated F.

Gigi's fall through the ice was very well-done. Kim finally realized the horse she rode in was lame and limp. I'd rather watch Marty befriend Kim.

Jolie is still the worst couple I've laid eyes on. Just awful. They killed Jared for this and I fear Natalie may not recover.

I loved the Cramer girls but did they have to make them so stupid? I know Adrianna is a box of hair but Kelly?

• Members

1. Gotta' wonder if Gigi's last minute reunion with Stacy will make her want to raise her sister's kid. Would she try to sue Fish for custody? He has a dangerous job. Would she try to claim he can't take care of a small child and add blah blah about him risking his life daily after his child (the guppy - cute) has already lost her mother?

2. Hate the incest angle with Mitch. I should have known when OLTL writers gave Jess Viki's DID storyline, they'd go all the way - or as close to it as they could get.

3. Viki and Charlie's heartbreak is so much more interesting than pretty much every other couple on the show, IMO.

4. ME's John. <sigh> Has any actor kept a job for so long without emoting? M.E. ... perfect initials given his portrayal of John McBain.

• Members

I hate soap custody battles and this probably wouldn't be an exception. Gigi is a lousy mother, she has allowed her son to be manipulated and warped by abusive, selfish Rex. She and Rex should not be anywhere near a child. And she would make the poor child wear some sort of parrot hairdo.

• Members

It's a slippery slope. He's not a wife-beater, but he is verbally abusive, cruel, and uses his son to cause Gigi pain. He also didn't care whether Stacy's baby lived or died once he found out the child wasn't his. That type of resentment is not going to go away. I can see him hating the child if Gigi ever becomes too attached. That's more attention not being paid to him.

• Members

I sure as hell hope not. That would be incredibly bad. Plus I can't imagine a court agreeing that a cop is an unfit parent just based on the fact that he's a cop. That kind of reasoning doesn't bode well for society.

I'm hoping this leg of the story is at an end and that Fish gets his kid and that he asks GiGi to be a part of it's life in some capacity. I wouldn't mind if Kyle has issues adjusting to having a baby in the equation and some sort of triangle comes from that though. Preferably, it would involving Fish being tempted by a fellow hunky single father who is more understanding of what he's going through.

• Members

Don't break my Kish lovin' heart, LOL! I'm so sick of love triangles (see GH: Lucky/Liz/Nik). If they have to break up, let it be for some other reason. There was an interesting ep of Law and Order SVU where Liv reveals that her application to adopt was denied because she's single and works in a dangerous occupation. Not exactly the same, I know. I wondered how often it happened in RL. What if Kyle freaked, for the moment, and put his career ahead of his love for Oliver? Could Oliver - as a single dad, win custody? It would be such a soapy thing to do.

Could Oliver forgive him? Imagine the Kish reunion and having them go back to court and win back custody of their girl! Oliver would forgive Gigi - who was acting out of grief since she was afraid of losing the last tie to her childhood family.

BTW, did Gigi ever confirm that her parents were dead or did she just take Stacy's word for it? I don't remember her ever confirming it for herself.

Archived