OLTL: Discussion for the week February 15

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually feel bad for Stacy, especially now that she's given birth to such an adorable child! I think they should've kept Stacy but recast her with another actress. I think it was the actress and her particular portrayal of the character that most people hated! On another note, Fish also has an adorable baby daughter. I wonder how this will play out? A bitter custody battle at some point?

• Members

I'm still hoping that won't happen. Gigi should not be anywhere near a child she wanted dead, and Rex also didn't care if the child died. Add in the awful work from JPL and FF and it's a recipe for even lower ratings. I don't know why they keep giving the two of them dramatic stories or why they want us to see them as being in any way deserving of another child. After what they've done with Shane I wouldn't give them a hamster.

• Members

Could anyone see Kim going after the baby? Stacy did tell her she wanted her to take care of it, and Kim may want to hold on to Stacy in some way.

I also still think the Morasco parents are alive. That was swept under the rug way too easy. They could be a factor.

• Members

Why should Viki shut up? Was it not Viki months ago that suggested to Dorian that she let Viki help her deal with Mitch? Dorian told her that she could handle Mitch all on her own, yep, look where it got everyone. Once again Dorian's actions hurt others and didn't touch her one bit and it won't touch her. I say..

WTG Viki!!!

• Members

Viki did nothing yet Mitch terrorized everyone in Llanview including Viki's own immediate family.

Viki knew that Mitch was a threat but got furious when someone else actively chose to protect their family.

Dorian's methods were manipulative & self serving but she felt the end justified the means.

All Viki did was wring her hands while Mitch murdered her son in law, kidnapped her daughter & threatened her extended family.

And Tea.

Ugh.

• Members

That's a lot of people. I imagine Tea & Eli would be involved too since they are both lawyers.

A custody battle, one hand could be very good, especially if issue of gay parenting is brought up. I'd find that interesting, but on the other hand, I'm almost ready for the baby to just be given to someone and move on. LOL

Archived