OLTL: Discussion for the week January 25

• Members

I never thought I'd be rooting for Clint and Kim, but they are very enjoyable.

I do NOT like that they made me like Todd for a second, he's right, all Charlie needs to know is that Viki's daughter is missing. He needs to stop this plan to kill Mitch, especially when it involves Dorian, nothing good ever comes from that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoy Clint and Kim but that Bo and Nora love scene was way too short. Charlie and Viki need to show them how it's done. Where is Charlie?

Shane is the voice of reason. The only way to get rid of Mitch is to kill him. Did they just set him up to murder Mitch?

Stacy doesn't bother me as much lately.

I had forgotten Rex and Jessica are siblings now until today.

• Members

Personally, I thought B(low). J(ob). Balls-some for the baby name was appropriate with Stacy as a mom.

I enjoy Kim and Clint as well, and I didn't think I would.

Please..please..let Shane be the 'killer' so Gigi will be so devastated she will leave town with Sky and get rid of them all.

If Clint can pay for a private jet to cart his brother and ho...i mean, wife, all over the world, then why can't he hire a damn Limo to cart Stacy's ass to Texas??? Umm...a bullet proof limo WITH security!

Todd was annoying as usual.

• Members

Loved the start of today's episode. Sky and Kim had me in stitches as they tried there best to impress there dates. I also find myself liking Stacy more and more each day, God HELP ME. Why was Crystal Hunt not this likable in the beginning. Clint and Kim have great chemistry and I can see this relationship turning in to one that lasts. Loved the mentioning of RJ and thought the comment about the name BJ was funny to. Overall it was a good day in Llanview.

• Members

I'm sorry, I found that start... weird. Especially Sky--it's like with each episode they make him look more patehtic and all of that (and ending up wearing an ugly tshirt on his "date"?) just made him look worse. I am curious as to where Kim got the Valkyrie outfit though :lol:

OK so Todd is using his paper to tyr to discredit Lowell. Ummmmmm.... Vicki owns the much better respected paper, doesn't she??? ummmmmm why didn't she say anything about it? Like "GREAT idea! I shall do the same!"

• Members

Thought the show was good again today.

As much as I do not want Viki/Clint back together, I do love that they have such a wonderful friendship. I just wish Charlie would take his ass home and comfort his wife and forget about killing Mitch. I MISS my Viki/Charlie!!

So, Kim is actually falling for Clint? Hum...that makes it a lot more interesting for me.

Lowell is a pig. But I like Lowell. LOL

Nurse Charles is one scaring woman.

• Members

Did you see that friggin' kick ball change Schuyler did when Gigi walked up behind him? Damn you Jim Carey for what you've done to the male "actors" of my generation.

Kim falling for Clint is a little weird to me as of right now. It seems a little transparent, an obvious way to make this different from your average gold digger s/l and to ensure the audience that Kimmy isn't just another Stacy Fiasco. I sense that they have big plans for Kim.

• Members

Man, oh man, Viki and Charlie broke my heart today. They are so in love and just so apart at the same time. And blast Dorian!! I so wanted Charlie to tell her to do her dirty work for her, he needed to stay there with Viki.

Mitch Laurence is one sick SOB.

Is it wrong of me to feel sorry for Stacy? :o

Archived