OLTL: Discussion for the week January 25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stacey pouring water on the floor. LMAO!!!. I bet boneheaded Rex will fall for it too! :unsure:

Today was pretty good, except for Todd and Tea's usual boringness. I could actually tolerate Starr and Danielle today.

The courtroom scenes were great. Lowell ducking behind John was hysterical! Friggin coward.

• Members

Wait, what did I miss? My viewing has been spotty this past few. If anything, wouldn't Stacy be crossing her legs real tight to keep the baby in for an extra few weeks? What's she going for trying to have this baby early and is there a stunt baby waiting in the wings?

• Members

Stacy needs to have the baby by the 14th for Rex to think it's his because it's actual due date is too late. Stacy is trying to get Schuyler to get her a drug to induce labor and he's waffling. She wants her baby NOW so she poured water on the floor, then stood over it while she yelled to Rex. When her ran to her she said her water broke. (lol).. I think she is hoping that while at the hospital she can make Schuyler give her the drug then.

• Members

Thank you! Oh right, I just mixed myself up with the due date stuff. I agree I thought it would have been more *realistic* if she wet her crotch and down her leg (and, um, *dirtied up* the water a little) but figured that might be too much for daytime.

She is obviously a sick individual without redemption if she'd endanger her unborn child like that.

• Members

Today was a terrible episode.

Todd and Téa and anything about them are always automatically boring/stupid/useless. But add on to that John crap and the boring Stacy/Rex scenes mixed with the ridiculousness of the Mitch stuff and I am shocked I was able to physically get through it at all.

• Members

What was all that from Blair about how much Tea has always loved Starr? Not even a year ago, Tea was gleefully manipulating Starr into getting the charges against Todd dropped after Todd was going to tell her her baby was dead and run off happily ever after with Marty.

The holy headcase strikes again.

• Members

What happened to the bad ass Lowell today, hiding behind McBain as pathetic as it was, it did make me LOL.

As sick and twisted as Mitch Laurence is, and as campy as those scenes were, I couldn't turn away. To bad Nurse Charles is having seconds thoughts NOW. I just wish Charlie would change his mind.

Archived